Chapter 15

Samreen's POV

Finally my wedding day. The day I have ben waiting for my entire life. The day is finally here. I used to pretend to be a bride in my childhood. Me and alisha used to play that.But now its really happening. I'm going to be a real bride, getting married today!

The nikkah will be today at 7:00pm . Just seven more hours left. The house is crowded wth my relatives and friends. All hugging me and giving me blessings.

"Samreeeen" alisha runs over to me and gives me a bear hug.

" I can't belive that  you are getting married today!!!!" she screams. I pull back.

"You are getting married! Today! OMG! My best friend getting married! And then after somedays you're going to have baby!!!" She says.

"Whoa aren't you going too fast. I'm not even married yet"  I say to her.

"But one day you will have a small cute baby and i'll become an aunt! She says excitedly and i roll my eyes at her. 

"Go take a bath. We have to get you dressed" She says and I groan.

"But it's 12 pm, the nikkah is at 7 pm.  Why do I have to get ready so early." I groan like a kid.

"Because first we do your hair , then make-up and then your dress! We don't have enough time! Now go!" She says and pushes me to the bathroom.  I take a long hot shower. The bathroom is filled with the smell of strawberry from my shampoo. I take too long to get out that Alisha starts pounding at the door.

"Samreen I swear if you don't come out I'll break the door! " She shouts. "You don't have the guts to do that! " I shout back.

Then I heard a loud bang on the door. I quickly wrap my bath robe around my body and open the door and find Alisha smirking at me.

"See I can do it" She says and I roll my eyes.

"Now come on we have to get your hair done." She pulls me towards the dressing table but the mirror was covered with a white sheet.

"Why is the mirror covered? " I ask her.

"Sshh!  I don't have time to answer your questions" she says.

"Fine! I'm removing it then" I say.

"No! Don't you dare do that!" She says.

"But why? "

"Because we don't want to see yourself until you are fully dressed" She says and i nod. I change into my fluffy pink PJ and a pink shirt. The hair stylist comes and do my hair. She starts by drying and combing my hair. After a while she starts doing my hair. I wish I could see what she's doing. At the same time the henna lady comes. She puts henna on my hands and legs.  Atleast I can see how she does that.

"Alisha when will you get dressed?" I ask her. She was standing and placing her hands over the air conditioner so her henna will dry fast.

"After an hour. The henna is dried but I want really dark colour. " She says.

"What are you wearing?  I didn't see your dress" I say turning my head to look at her and both the stylist and henna lady scolds me.