Chapter 26

Zayn's POV

"Mum, I'm married" I say happily to her. I can picture her smiling. Her beautiful smile that barely forms on her lips. I hate him for that.

"MashAllah. My son is married. Bring her soon. Where are you now?" Mum asks me.

"I'm going to see Alisha" I say to her feeling over joy.

"You go see her. I'll talk with you later" With that she hangs up. I put the mobile in my pocket and go to her room. I open the door to see a beautiful girl. My wife. I walk towards her with a smile. She looks up at me. A smile forming on her lips too. I stand infront of her, taking her small hands in mine. My heart throbbing with thousands of emotions. All emotions related to love and happiness, that's all I can feel now. I never knew what happiness was, until I met her. She gave me happiness. She is the one who brought me out from the cage I was trapped in for years. She understood me when no one ever did.

"What are you thinking about?" Alisha asks me, snapping me out from my thoughts. I smile at her and pull her in my arms, bringing her close to my chest. I wrap my arms tightly around her waist, closing my eyes for a moment, inhaling her beautiful smell. I open my eyes, still hugging her.

"Thank you for everything. You have no idea how much you mean to me." I say to her. My heart beating fast. For the first time I feel nervous talking to her. Why today? She pulls back looking at me.

"Don't thank me. There is no 'thank you' in love." She says with a smile and I kiss her forehead.

"Ready to go home. Our home" I say with a smile and she nods. Kissing my cheeks and I intertwine our fingers together and go downstairs. No one was interested, except Ibrahim, Samreen and Aria. Why do people have to be so rude? I look at Alisha and she had a frown. Her mum just gives her a smile and leaves. She gives a hug to Samreen and Aria and they talked a bit. Meanwhile I went to thank Ibrahim for helping me with all the arrangments. Me and Ibrahim always acted as friends and not as brother's. Me and Alisha go and sit in the car.

"You alright?" I ask Alisha.

"Yeah. I'm fine" She says with a smile. We both head to our apartment. The surprise at the apartment is all ready. I just hope she likes it. The drive was good. We both talked and laughed enjoying our big day. We finally reach home and we go to our apartment. I slowly open the door. The floor was filled with red rose petals and with candles at every corner giving the room a slight orange color. I let her enter first, the smell of the roses filling the room. She inhales the beautiful smell. I close the door and walk to turn on the song. The song on which she wanted to dance with her husband- Me.

I play Thousand years by Christina Perri. She turns and looks at me, a bit surprised. I walk over to her with a smile.

"May I have this dance?" I say to her. She smiles and nods. I put my hands on her waist and she places her hands on my shoulder. We both dance in the circle, I didnt put any petals there, so that we can dance in it. The song ended and we both stood there without a word, gazing into each others' eyes. I remember that there was one more thing left to do. I carry her in my arms. Taking her to the room bridal style. In the room, I spin her around in my arms. She laughed and I laughed with her too. I gently place her down.

"How did you know?" She asks me.

"What?"

"This. I wanted my husband to do this for me. How did you know?" She asks me and I smile at her.

"I told Samreen to ask you" I say to her and she was thinking about something.

"Ohh... now I know why Samreen was asking me. I knew she was hiding something." She says with a smile.

"I was surprised when she told me that you wanted a dance. I thought you would  want a diamond necklace or something. You're such a different girl." I say to her and she sticks her tongue out.

"But you still love me" She saya smiling.

"Ofcourse I do. I love you alot" I say to her and kiss her forehead.

"You're happy right?" I ask her. She comes closer to me and connects our lips together, leaving a small kiss. After that we both change in to PJs. Me in white and Alisha in black. I sit on the bed and wait for Alisha to come too. She stood infront of me and brandished an envelope.

"What is it?" I ask her. She sits down and gives it to me with a huge smile. I open the envelope to find to tickets to Texas, tomorrow 4pm. I look at her with wide eyes. I knew why she bought them. Mum.

"Tomorrow we'll go see her" She says with a smile and I give her a hug, sqeezing her with joy.

"Thank you" I say to her.

"I already told you. Don't say that" She says and I nod. I lean to kiss her again, making her to lie down on the bed and I knew what came next.

A/N: Heeeeyyyyyyy guyzzzz!!!! Sooo srry 4 postng late... i wz bsy wt studies! :(

Incse u guyzz dnt know there was a cliffhanger in the previous chptr. Well it wz abt da dnce Alisha wntd!

Sryyy itzz a smll chp

Anywyzzz hpe u lke it!! vote nd cmmnt :D

Love ya!!!!!