Chapter 29

Alisha's POV

"These cup cakes are delicious" Zayn's mom says. I'm still having problem calling her 'mom'. It feels weird. I haven't called anyone 'mom' before, other than my mother of course.

"Thank you. I'm glad you like them" I say and give her a smile. Finally, everything is fine. Time flies very fast, just like a hurricane. Or maybe faster than that. I hold the cup filled with tea tighter, bringing it close to my lips. The taste relaxing my nerves. Peppermint. I look at Zayn. His eyes were shining with glee. He is happy. I have never seen him so happy before. The way he laughs. His smile reaching his beautiful eyes. His eyes met mine, sending chills down my spine. He gave a small, yet a charming, smile and start talking with his mom again.

"Can I stay here for this week?" Aria asks.

"Of course" Me and Zayn in unison.

"You and mum can stay in the other room beside ours. It is perfectly furnished." Zayn says and we all nod in agreement. After a bit chit chat we all went to our rooms, since we are tired of the long journey, excluding Aria. I enter our room and plop down on the bed, and Zayn does the same.

"My family is complete" Zayn says blissfully.

"Yeah" I say with a smile.

"There's just one thing missing" He says and lies on top of me, staring into my brown eyes.

"What?" I ask him, the smile never fading.

"Our little baby." Zayn says and I bet I have turned the deepest shade of red. He smiles and leans to kiss me, a soft feathery kiss. He pulls back with a smile.

"In sha Allah we'll have our baby soon" He says.

"In sha Allah" I say.

"So what if it's a girl? What will we  name her?" He  asks.

"We'll decide that when we have a baby girl" I say pinching the tip of his nose and he pouts. I laugh and push him away heading for the toilet. I take a really long shower and change into my soft black PJs. I go out and see Zayn sleeping. I walk over to him. His hair all over his forehead, his lips into a fine straight line. He looks so peaceful and cute at the same time. I switch of the lights and lay down beside him, pulling the covers over our bodies. I moved closer to him kissing his forehead.

"I love you" I say.

"I love you" He says and I was surprised. I mean he was sleeping, right? He pulls me closer to him. I snuggle into his chest and we both drift of to sleep.

-----------------------

A/N: Hey guys!! Sorry for the really late update. Not so happy with this chapter :/. It's very small. I still hope you like it.

Love you people!