Chapter 6

Zayn's POV

Ugghh why do mom always have to sent me to buy groceries. I mean I have elder brother too, then why me. Okay, okay,  you want to know why I'm like so mad. Cause I'm falling for Alisha. Why? I don't know. Since the day I broke up with her, each and everything reminds me of her. If I watch T.V, i will be thinking of what she must be watching. If I eat I will be thinking of what she must be cooking.... Then I would think of he dark brown eyes, her soft pink lips, her beautiful smile...  and then I'll be smiling like an idiot.

How come she crawled her way up to my heart? I never let any girl do that to me... then why her?

As I was looking for some stuff, I saw her.... Alisha. My heart started pounding faster. My hands were starting to sweat. How come she has that effect on me. She is in her black abaya, and a purple hijab. She looked beautiful than ever. I continue to stare at her. And before I knew I was walking towards her. My heart was beating mile a minute. I felt like my heart could come out any moment.

I started getting nervous. I  patted her shoulder.

"Alisha?"  She turned around and gasped.

"Za.......Zayn?" She said, unable to find the words.

There she is, right in front of me. The girl of my dreams. My life. Wait... when did I start thinking like this. I looked straight into her eyes. Her dark brown eyes. Oh how much I loved her eyes. Her eyes are filled with hurt... I did this to her. How could I put sadness into those beautiful eyes. I feel like killing my self. She was about to walk away, I grabbed her by her arm.

"Where are you going?" I ask her, and I was a little hurt. Wait! Not little... I'm hurt alot!

"Far away from you that's for sure" She say through gritted teeth.... and it hurts even more.

"I miss you" I  say looking directly in her beautiful eyes. She was confused... she took time to answer.

"Thank you very much but you don't need to miss me." she say with no emotion on her face.

"I need to talk-"  She cuts me off.

"There's nothing to talk about" She says.

"Please I beg you. Just here me out" I literally begged her.

"Fine" She sigh. I take a deep breath. I hope she doesn't see how nervous I am. I looked at those beautiful eyes and say.... here goes nothing.

"I love you. I thought I can just have a relationship with you and break up like I always do. I took interest in this new girl in school. She was beautiful. But then I realized that she was nothing compared to you. I missed you so damn much. Whatever I would do everything reminds me of you. I can't imagine my life without you. You comfort me in a way that nobody can. I really need you. Heck yes i have been a jerk, but I really truly, deeply love you. And I would do anything to get you back. Please just give me a chance." I  finish. Meaning each and every word i said.I hope she loves me back. I want to just hug her tight and say how much she means to me, but I know she won't like it. She remain there in silence. Processing each word I said. I think she should think I mean I have done this the third time. And I don't even deserve a chance. I  look down, a frown on my face.

"Look, you have done this the third time. And people deserve chances-" I look at her, my eyes lighten at the sentence. "but not for the same damn mistake. So I'm not going to give you another chance. You hurt me in a very bad way. You can go and play with other girls. And for the record even if I believe you I can't forgive you." She says with no emotion. Why does it hurt so much. It feels like someone stabbed a knife in my heart and twisted it. I love her so much, why can't she see it.