Chapter 20

Alisha's POV

I lay on the soft bed and stare at the cieling. Trying to calm my mind, and get everything in right order. Everything in their own places, and lock the door in which the scene of my dad slapping me and throwing me out is kept. But whenever I try to do that I end up crying my eyes out. I wish I could erase that part. Not only out of my mind, but erase it out of my life forever. I sigh turning to my side to grab a pillow and hug it, and as usual cry. Since I came here -after what happened- all I have done is crying. I can't stop. How can be parents be so rude? Are all parents like that? I suddenly got up as I heard a glass breaking. I wipe my tears and go to the kitchen and see zayn sitting down and moaning. I go to him and see his hand bleeding. My heart started to beat faster. He looks at me with a smile.

"Your hand is bleeding and you're smiling" I say and help him to get up.

"If I knew that a glass breaking can get you out of the bed, I would have done that a long time ago" He says and I force a smile.

"Now sit" My voice barely coming out. He sits on the counter and I take out the first aid kit from the cabinet. I look at his hands and pieces of glass were in his skin.

"How did this happen?" I ask him.

"I was trying to lighten your mood... so I tought of making you a chocolate milkshake in a good glass, making it presentable. I was taking the glass from the top cabinet it slipped and fell on my other hand." He says and I look at him. I watch his beautiful eyes. He is doing so much for me and I can't even... well i can't do anything! I smile at him.

"This is going to hurt." I tell him and he nods. I move the peices of glass from his skin. He shut his eyes from the pain. After taking them out I put hydrogen peroxide on his hand. He wince in pain. I put the bandage around his hand I smile at him.

"Done" I say

"Thanks babe" He says and I blush. I dip my head down and the lose hair from the sides cover my cheeks and I am thankful for that. But he put those hair behind my ear, lift my chin up and kiss my cheeks.

"You look cute when you blush" He says gazing into my eyes. Our nose brushing eachothers. I pull back keeping the kit back into the cabinet, and clean the mess that my love made. I clean and go back to the room without a word. Strong arms from behind wrap my waist. He rests his chin on my shoulder.

"Don't go" He whispers into my ear and I shiver. I turn to face him.

"I'm sorry" I say looking down. He lifts my chin up.

"For?" He asks.

"For not being a good girlfriend or fiance" I say and look into his eyes.

"First your my wife... and you're the best wife I could ever ask for. I love you so so much. Words can't explain it. Nobody is perfect. Who said I'm a good husband, but i try my best to be. Just for you. Why? Because I love you. I would love you even if you're not good at anything. I fell in love with you, not your work and stuff. I don't know if it all make sense cause i don't know what I'm saying but-" I cut him off by connecting my lips to his. The kiss was small but never fails to curl my toes. I pull back and smile.

"I love you" I say and he smiles like a kid.

"But what about our nikkah?" I ask him with a frown.