Chapter 27

Alisha's POV

I quickly pack our clothes. Today we will leave for Texas. To meet his mom. We are going for a week, to spend time with her. I hope she quickly recovers. Zayn comes out from the toilet. His hair all wet, on his forehead, drops of water falling on his black shirt. He smiles at me.

"Packed everything?" He asks me jumping on the bed and laying on his stomach. I smiled at his cuteness.

"Yes. Now let me go get ready." I say and he pulls me on the bed.

"Zayn..." I whine. He has been doing this since morning. He doesn't let me do anything.

"What?" He asks me, shaking his hair so that the water come on my face.

"Stop! Now let me go we are going to be late" He lets go of my hand and i rush to the toilet. I take a quick shower and wear my abaya and a brown hijab. I put on lip gloss. I go to the kitchen searching for Zayn. He was sitting and looked tensed. I go towards him.

"What's wrong?" I ask him. He looks up at me. I give him a hug.

"I don't know. Something is going to happen. I can feel it" He says. I could see the fear in his dazzling eyes.

"Don't worry" I say caressing is cheeks. He closes his eyes and takes a deep breath. I lean and kiss his forehead. He smiles and he takes our bags and we head for the airport. We reached there in half hour. It took an hour to go to the plane. I sit on the seat relaxing my back, closing my eyes. I felt zayn sitting on the other seat beside me and I then opened my eyes.

"Tired?" He asks with a small smile.

"Nope" I say to him. This flight is going to be really long. But I don't care, I have Zayn with me and that is all i need. Him to be here with me. The plane takes off and we both talk, play stupid games and sleep ofcourse.

Zayn's POV

The plane lands and I shake Alisha's shoulder to wake her up. Her eyes open and she yawns. I lean to kiss her cheeks. We both get out and takes our bags and go to the nearest hotel. The drive to the hotel was 30 minutes. The hotel was good. Alisha seemed to like it alot. I don't know why. We go to floor 2 and I open the door of our room.

"Wow" Alisha says her eyes viewing everything. I drop the bags from my hand and close the doors. Alisha jumps on the bed and I laugh at her.

"You still a kid aren't you?" I say and lie on top of her.

"Yes" She says and pushes me. I pull her arm, making her to lie with me.

"Why going away from me?" I ask her with a pout.

"I need to change and get fresh. We are going to see you mom now." She says and I get up.

"Now! Aren't you tired" I ask her surprised. I didn't not expect her to say this.

"No I am not. Now lets get ready" She says and opens our bags. She gives me a white t shirt and jeans. I go and take a shower and we both go quick. The nervy feeling comes again. Seeing her always gets me terrified that she might leave me any moment. If I'm alive it's just because of her. I fought with everything only for her, if she leaves me i'll die from inside. Alisha takes my hand in hers and places a kiss on my knuckles.

"It's all going to be okay." She says and I sigh. Deep down inside i know that something is going to happen. We reach the hospital and Alisha laces our fingers together, and every time caressing them with her thumb. We both go to her room. I open the door to see her. My beautiful mother. She is on the bed, eating some fruits with a nurse beside her.

"Zayn." My mum says... weakly. Alisha leaves my hand and rushes towards her. Giving her a hug and at the same time being careful not to hurt her, since she is weak. I go to her with a smile giving her a hug and a kiss on the forehead.

"How are you both?" She asks us.

"Fine" Alisha says with a smile and sits beside her.

"I'm glad I got to see you both dear. You know I can't live more" She says and I my heart dropped. Tears started to come but i held them back.

"Zayn come here" She says and I go and sit beside her. He places her hands over my cheeks and smiling at me. Her eyes were slowly closing which got me panicked. I stood up.

"Mum!" I say alarmed.

"Go call the doctor" I say to Alisha and she rushed outside. By the time the doctor came my mum eyes were already closed. The doctor checked her pulse and took her into an operation room. Me and Alisha were standing outside.

"She'll be fine" Alisha says. She looked around and gave me a hug. I hold her tightly. The doctor came out and i went to him. The doctor gave me a smile and I knew what it meant. She's fine!

"The tumour has been removed. The operation was successful." The doctor says with a smile. I smile back at him. My heart hammering so fast. She alright!

"When will I see her?" I ask him.

"We will shift her to other room within 30 minutes and then you can go see her" He says and leaves. I turn around to see Alisha I give her a hug spinning her around.

"Zayn put me down! This is a hospital!" I put her down smiling.

"Alisha she's fine!" I say while tears come out of my eyes. Tears of joy and happiness.

A/N: Hey!!!! New chp!! hope ya like it!!

OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 2k!!!!!!!!!!!!! i LUV YA