Chapter 7

Alisha's POV.

I wake up at sound of my alaram. I shut the alarm off. I groan to myself. I want to sleep I'm so tired. Finally, I got up from my bed and went to the bathroom. I got cleaned up. And dressed into my black abaya as usual, with a blue hijab. I took very light brown lip gloss this time, with eye-liner and mascara.

I know, always abaya, what to do I love it, and it looks good. And in Islam girls should wear abaya to cover their whole body, and I feel protected from prying eyes. I wore my blue flats. I checked the time it was 7:30 so I went down to have breakfast. My mom was awake, preparing breakfast for me. My mouth watered when I saw the breakfast. My mom made pancakes, with maple syrup, eggs, toast and orange juice. My stomach growled and I went and started eating like a maniac. My mother watched me with wide eyes.

"What?" I say shoving pancakes in my mouth.

"I see you're very hungry today. So hungry you even forgot to say salam" I quickly swallow my food.

"Sorry, Asalamualikum" I say.

"Walaykumusalam,  and it's no problem. I made you a good breakfast today, cause I see you become very tired when you come home, so I decided I'll start making proper breakfast for you." My mom said with a smile.

"Thanks mama" I give her a smile back. I finish my breakfast and go to work. I reach five minutes early.

As always I got busy with the patients. There was a knock on my door.

"Come in" I say. The door opened. I didn't bother to look up, because I was looking at some reports.

"Hello" I froze. That voice, again. I looked up, and saw those black messy hair, soft lips, dark brown eyes that I still love. Zayn... again right infront of me. He was looking at me in the eyes. His eyes were puffy and black circles formed underneath.  Had he been crying? I mentally laugh at that thought. Why would he cry? But seeing him that way tore my heart apart. I just wanted to hug him, and comfort him. But that would  be wrong. I just stared at him, not knowing what to do. He is wearing black jeans, and black plain t shirt, and black converse. His hands in his pockets. He looked down at the ground. His hair is alot messier than before.

"What do you want?" I ask, with a cold expression. He looked at me hurt, a frown on his face. This time he didn't even hide how hurt he is. I waited for his answer.

"Please" He says. I didn't understand what he was trying to say. I could see the plead in his eyes.

"Please what?" I asked him.

"Come back" He said. This time I didn't bother to blink away the tears. They started spilling down my cheeks. He looked at me. He took a step closer until he was in front of me.

"Alisha please don't cry" He said. I looked at him, worry in his eyes. Anger builded inside of me.

"How Zayn? How should I stop crying? Tell me. Can't you see how much you have hurt me. My heart is into millions of pieces, still not back togther. So how am I supposed to stop CRYING?" I raise my voice at end. He looked at me. Tears were forming in his eyes, but he held them back.

"Alisha, just give me this one chance, I swear I'll keep you happy. I promise to never hurt you again" He said. Tears escaped from his eyes.