Two

If I ever go broke i'mma take yo money. I ain't never drop a dime, you ain't take nun from me. - Meek Mill

Mack and Rage were chilling on Rage's grandmothers porch passing a big ass blunt back forward. Mack's iPhone started ringing. He looked at the number to see it was unknown. He answered his phone and a booming voice came on the line. "I need to you to do something for me." They said.

Mack eyed Rage and Rage got up and went into the house leaving Mack alone with his caller. "Like what?"

"I have some Brittany going out tomorrow at a hotel I'll give you the information for tomorrow. I just need the cash they handing over, that's all." Murder said.

Mack knew that Murder was the only person who call his personal phone with the bullshit. Murder was always leaving shit out in the open and he was very messy. Mack knew the money was good but he didn't need it that bad.

"Nah bruh. I got something else to do." Mack said.

"You really playing games Mack, you the only person I trust with this much money." Murder said growing angry.

"I understand that but I'm busy. If you would of call me a week ago like everybody else maybe. You always want me to do this last minute shit and I ain't with that. Get somebody else to handle it." Mack said hanging up the phone.

He was done doing the dirty work for Murder. He was going to do his own work for now on and him and his crew were going to get they own work and make money. Everybody was going to eat.

Mack out his phone in his pocket as Rage came back outside. "You need to stop fucking with him. That nigga grimy." Rage said.

"I already put that out there and you nosy as hell." Mack said handing Rage the blunt back.

"I couldn't help myself. I just wanted to know how slimy that nigga was." Rage said putting the blunt out.

A dark blue door Dodge Charger rode up on the street. Rage stood up and walked over to it. A female jumped out the driver side and Mack just shook his head. It was Rage's baby mother dropping off his daughter. Rage grab his daughter, London and carried her back to the porch.

"I better get my money when I pick her up Raymond." Keisha yelled. Rage flicked her off and sat London on his lap.

"I swear I can't stand your momma. I'll kill her if you didn't need her so much." Rage said.

"I told you to wear a condom. You wanted to go raw." Mack said laughing.

"I'm glad I didn't listen." Rage looked down at his daughter. "After all the shit I did I thought I'll never love somebody like her." Rage added.

Mack nodded his head. He was high and feeling good. He was almost about to close his eyes when he seen a white Mercedes-benz pull up in the drive way.

Two girls step out Mack recognized one. It was Rage's cousin Drew and some other chick he never saw before. Rage stood up hold a sleeping London in his hand. He handed the other chick London's baby bag and gave London to his cousin. "Keisha said she ate a hour ago. So after she wakes up she should be hungry again." Rage said.

"Boy I know how to take care of a baby." Drew snapped. "

"Shut up and damn Diva when you going to stop playing with me." Rage asked.

Diva rolled her eyes and walk to the car not before glancing at Mack who was eyeing her as well. Drew followed Diva to the car as she put Diva in the car.

"Nigga who was that girl?" Mack asked as he hit Rage in the chest. Rage gave him a look to warn him not to hit him.

"Stop hitting me fool and that Diva. She a cute little chick ain't she?"