Twelve

"I made you a promise, I'll never go missing. You need me, girl watch me appear like a magicians." - Lil Bibby (Baby Daddy) ❤️

Mack was fuming, he knew Murder couldn't get to him so he came for his cousins. He was walking back to the pool area where Diva was swimming. He had just called Rage and Rage told him everything that's been going on. Rage also told him about this woman name Sonja that's cool with Levi who gonna help Him and Diva. They told him to stay in Orlando but he wasn't going to do that he had to find his cousins.

Diva got out the pool and walked over to Mack. She grab her towel and sat in the chair . She eyed Mack she knew something was wrong with him. "Murder kidnapped my cousins and Austin's lil friend." Mack said.

Diva was shocked. She had her hands over her mouth. She didn't even know what to say. "I have to go back to Miami. I don't care if I go to jail, I'll find them take the blame for everything and once I get charge I want you to come back and-" Diva kissed him.

Mack was taking off guard but he didn't stop her. He return the kiss. He picked her up and carried her to their motel room. He threw her on the bed. Diva was ready and he was ready as well. Mack started kissing her around her stomach tanking her bikini bottom off. He stared at her waxed vagina. He haven't gave a girl some head since he was 16. He pulled her legs to the bottom of the bed and went to work. He started licking, sucking, and spitting. He knew he was doing a good job. Diva was moaning and pulling at his hair. He smiled as he felt her release in his mouth. He came up and kissed her on the lips. Diva was enjoying everything he was doing to her. He took her top off and started sucking on her breast. Diva flipped him over to where she was on top and he was on the bottom. She pulled Mack shirt off his body. She started kissing on his neck and chest. Diva never sucked dick so she didn't know what to hell to do, she was just going to do what she saw when she used to watch porn. She unzipped Mack's pants pulling his boxer down around his ankles. Mack kicked them off and spread his leg. Mack was packing and he know it. He wonder how Diva was gonna handle it, he didn't mind if she changed her mind. He only wanted to please her. Diva took his dick in her hand and started licking in the tip. She started doing hand movements and licking and sucking at the same time. "Spit on it." Mack told her. Diva started spitting on it making it wet and it started to feel good to Mack. After a while Diva's jaws started to hurt. Mack pulled her up and started kissing and sucking on her neck. Diva laid out in the bed while Mack hover over her. He place the tip at her hole. He started thrusting and it felt so good. This was his first time ever having a sex with a girl without a condom.

Diva was loving whatever Mack was doing. He was going slow and hard and she was about to loose it. "Go faster baby!" She moaned.

"Say less." Mack said as he started picking up the pace. He start hitting her harder and faster. It felt so good he even started grunting. "Shit! Your pussy so wet." Mack moaned. "Turn your ass over." Diva got on all fours. Mack guide her to put her head down and her ass up high. He enter her and started going ham. Diva was taking the dick well and even throwing it back a little bit. She couldn't denied the fact that Mack was killing her vagina. She already knew it was going to be sore later.

"I'm cumming." Diva screamed. She released all over Mack's dick as Mack released his seed in her womb. At that moment he didn't care about anything. He kissed Diva as they laid there naked, sweating, and breathing hard.

Diva closed her eyes and felled asleep. Mack watched her as she slept. He wanted to cum in Diva. He wanted her to always remember him. A baby would do just that. Mack wasn't going out without a fight.

The next morning Mack was sitting in the bed playing with some guns he just bought. Diva had woke up, ate, took a shower, and went back to sleep. He informed Diva about their conversation yesterday, he was gonna leave her here but Diva wasn't hearing it. "You not leaving me Mack. I'm going with you." She said. Mack shooked his head.