One

Scared money don't make no money. If I ever go broke i'mma take your money. - Toni Romiti. RIP Speaker Knockerz

The early morning sun was breaking through the sky of Miami, Florida. The crack heads were out and the drug dealers were running the block. They gang that was running it was known as The Magnolias. They were too busy dicing and playing around. They didn't see Mack and his clique watching them. Mack knew this was a easy hit. They were ready to count the bread, split it, and blow it on unnecessary shit...

Mack eyed his home boy, Raymond. Who everybody called Rage. Rage got his nickname from all the violent stuff he did when he was younger till the present. Rage eyed Mack back and nodded, letting him know that he was ready for whatever. Mack took off running towards the boys and everybody followed blasting their guns making the hold neighborhood sounding like it was in the middle of Iran. One of the guys tried to end Mack's life but Rage was on him like white on rice. Rage emptied his clip inside of him sending him to his maker. Mack quickly shook him back into reality.

Mack and his crew went through their pockets pulling out rolls of money. Mack eyes lit up like a white teenage girl on her 16th birthday when her parents blessed her with a car of her dreams. He knew he hit the jackpot. His crew didn't say a word as they put the bodies in the back of the truck. Mack look through one guys pockets to see the lil nigga had a family. One daughter and one son and to top it off he was only 18 going through school. He shook his head as he threw his student I.d. on the ground. "Should of worked at McDonald's." He mumble. He helped put the last body in the truck and they drove off towards their dumping grounds.

They turn down this alley were they did all there dumping. Rage parked the truck as everybody step out getting to work. They needed to move fast. They knew people heard they guns going off. The streets were going to be busy and they didn't want to get caught in the act. They threw the five lifeless bodies in the dumpster, Rage pour the gasoline all over them and Mack lit the match and dropped it inside were they watched the bodies burn.

They rush back into the truck before the smell of the human body being cooked gets inside the police's nose. About 2 hours later Mack was inside his apartment taking a much needed shower. Once he was done he threw his bloody clothes inside a trash bag. He showed no emotion as he walked out his apartment building towards the trash bin. He knew that it was risking just throwing his bloody clothes out in the open like this but it was a risk he'll have to take.

He didn't have a male figure in his life and the only female figure he had was his auntie who stay on the other side of town. She was his mom's baby sister, she was only 32 with 3 kids and she was a hard working woman. He came back in the house and laid on his couch. The same couch he fucked a bitch on the other day. He could still see the wet spots she left. Mack screwed his face and made a mental note to go buy another couch.

Mack cell started ringing. He picked it up from the coffee table to see it was Vanessa. Vanessa was a chick he was cool back in high school. They never had a love connection, they were only built on friendship and only that and they both let it be known. He answered his phone and heard her voice shine through. "Mack, where you been at?" She asked.

He smiled. He knew she was bored and probably just wanted some company. "I been out with my crew. Wassup? You need anything?" He asked.

"Nah, just wanted to see if you want to hang out or something. I'm bored." Vanessa said. Mack smiled through the phone.

"Well I'm going to visit my aunt today so I'll swing by your crib on the way back." Mack said.