Eight

Who wants that perfect love story anyway, anyway? - Beyoncé

Mack was walking back to the motel room with coffee and donuts in his hands. He open the door to see Diva asleep. He sat the food down on the bedside table and got right back to bed. He had a long night and he came up with some money, the only thing that was fucking with him was seeing Diva riding a niggas face.

He looked at all her features, she was such a mystery, each and everyday he learn something new about her. She was smart as hell and she hates the feeling of being abandoned. He knew that no matter what he was going to protect her.

He called Rage earlier and he was finally making his way to Orlando. They needed a plan, Both him and Diva were America's most wanted, they only had two choices. Give themselves up or go to Cuba. Mack put it on his mother that he isn't going to jail ever.

Diva finally was awakened by the sound of Mack's breathing. She eyed him as he eat the donut, dropping crumbs on his lap.

Diva was wearing just her panties and her bra, after her shower she was so tired she just passed out in the bed without putting in her clothes. She didn't mind though, Mack was respectful and even offered to sleep on the little love seat that was in the corner of the motel room.

"Did you buy creme filled?" Diva asked sitting up in the bed. Mack eyed her and nodded. Diva got up to go to the bathroom to wash her face and brush her teeth. She looked at herself in the mirror, she didn't even looked like her self. Her blonde hair was everywhere and she was in need of a facial.

She walk back into the room and threw on a sundress that was in her bag. She grabbed a donut and sat on the bed taking a bite. "Rage is coming, he's going to help us plan out what exactly we need to do." Mack said.

Diva just watched the news, she saw her face on the screen again as well as Mack. It was a warrant out for their arrest and a reward. They wanted them alive and both Diva and Mack knew why.

"There's isn't much we can do, we got to leave the country. That's our only plan." Diva replied.

Mack knew it as well, but he didn't know anybody with a plan or boat and he knew that Feds were gonna be everywhere making sure they don't leave the country.

There was a knock at the door and they both shot up from the bed. Mack grabbed his gun and looked out the peep hole to see Rage and his little cousin Austin. Mack quickly open the door and grabbed them in. He hugged his cousin and then hugged Rage.

"Austin what you doing here? Why he here Rage?" Mack asked.

Rage shrugged. "Little nigga wanted to come."

"I made him bring me. You straight? You all over the news my mom been crying every day she sent the twins to live with their pops for now and I'm just hanging around the block." Austin said.

Mack didn't like that. His aunt had promise with drinking in the past, he hope his aunt ain't doing nothing crazy.

"Damn Diva you a real ride or die. You suppose to be with me." Rage said. Diva rolled her eyes.

"How's Drew?" She asked. Rage nodded.

"She misses you like crazy. She wanted to come up here but we being watched like crazy, but I know for a fact that nigga Monster set you up." Rage added.

Mack been thinking that since he found out that the nigga was a cop. Diva didn't know who monster was well at least she didn't know what was the person she was talking too.

Back home in Miami The Feds were watching. They wanted Mack and Diva bad. They had phones tapped and photos of them since the shooting. One of the rookies on the team lost them when they went to Orlando, but at least they know their in Orlando.

They had Mack's Aunt phone tapped in case he calls her or she calls him, they couldn't find much on Diva, looks like she was in the foster care most of her life and didn't have an relative in the area.

They even had officers follow some of their friends around. They knew Diva only hanged with Drew, a bartender at Ace of Miami a popular strip club in the city and knew Mack rolled with Raymond best known as Rage, Darrel, and Levitate best know as Levi. They had all them being followed but again a rookie lost track of Rage, who they knew that was going to come to Mack's rescue.

"I can't believe y'all lost sight of him." Emily said. She walked around the room and stared deeply into the eyes of the officers who were trying not to be scared. "Listen, we need to crack down on this. Fast." She added. She stared at the board.

"We going to get you, Mack." She whispered. All the other officers left to go do their jobs. They understood that a fellow officer was murder doing an undercover job, and undercover job that he wasn't even suppose to do.

Emily left out the room and pulled out her phone. "I think I know who he was working for. We just got to make sure nobody else dies while being undercover." Emily said.

"No problem. I thinking I can handle this." The caller said hanging up the phone.

"I hope you do." Emily said making her way into her office. "I hope you do."