Nine

But stay woke, Niggas creepin', They gon' find you. - Childish Gambino.

Diva and Austin were sitting the car while Rage and Mack were in the drugstore getting some supplies. Austin mind was on Diva. He didn't know her at all and wonder if she the reason his cousin was in this mess. He didn't know his Cousin even had a Girlfriend. He needed answers. "How do you know Mack?" He asked breaking the silents.

Diva eyed him. He looked about 15 or 16. Probably an sophomore in high school. He had a low cut caesar with the deep waves. He looked like he was from New York, not from Miami.

"Just know him through my best friend." Diva said. She didn't want to talk, she wanted to sleep in her bed at her apartment that she know she could no longer go back to.

"He never talked about you. You must be special." Austin replied, turning his attention out the window to see Rage and Mack returning. The jumped inside and placed the bags in the back seat.

Diva went through the bags pulling out a grey t-shirt and a bottle of water. She threw her old shirt out the car and place the grey one on her body.

"Y'all scammed a scammer, what's next. The only way we can get them guns up we got to hit Mano." Rage said. Diva guessed he was referring to something they were talking about in the store.

"That's the plan. But Mano different." Mack replied.

How different?" Rage asked.

"News around time he doesn't like women, he gets off by dealing with lil boys." Diva answered. Rage, Austin, and Mack turn their attention to her.

Mano was a alleged homosexual thug, He was a killer for the most part, so nobody dared to test him. He never ever invited women to his crib, usually his staff hand pick him some men they knew who was with the get down.

"For a girl who doesn't like this lifestyle, you sure know a lot." Rage said. Diva shrugged.

"A friend of mine used to babysit his little sister for him. She told me how he had lots a guys coming in and out. He's open about for the most part but, if you ask him straight up he'll kill you." Diva said.

"Where does he live?" Mack asked.

Diva shrugged again. "I don't know but I know his sister goes to University of Central Florida. You get his sister, you'll get him." Diva said.

Austin pulled out his phone. "We only 20 minutes away." Rage and Mack nodded as they took off towards the university.

"What beef you have with Mano?" Diva asked.

"No beef, just business. He has guns I need to take down Murder and his empire. We know for a fact he set me up and I want my revenge." Mack said.

"Who is Murder?" Diva asked. Not knowing she know him all along. (Marcus)

Levi and Darrel were still keeping their eyes out for cops, who were always patrolling Mack's place and Diva's.

"They never going to let go." Levi said as he pulled off heading downtown.

Darrel agreed. "Rage said he with them and so far everything cool, but they are going to hit up Mano."

Levi shook his head. Mano was born and raised in Miami but lives in Orlando, so many people wanted his head but he was hard to touch. A lot of people suspect that Mano and Murder were related, but it couldn't be prove. Mano was just a nasty homosexual thug who kills anybody if you look at him the wrong way.

"If they were smart they'll hit up somebody other than Mano." Levi replied.

Darrel shrugged. "If I was them ill hit up Mano too. You got to think like this. They killed a cop, they can never show they face in Miami ever again unless they take out the whole police force, Murder also want Mack dead, nobody can touch Murder. Murder got policemen on his team, politicians, and y'all must be forgetting who this nigga father was." Darrel said.

Levi shooked his head. He already knew what Darrel was getting at. This was something bigger then a drug deal gone wrong, this was bigger than the cop getting killed. Mack, Rage, Darrel, and Levi had a while operation going on.

I lot of people wanted them dead not just Murder. "I think niggas are teaming up to take us down" Levi said.

Darrel nodded agreeing with him. "Police are building a case of him, they building a case on us. Diva just got in the mix." Darrel replied.

"I got somebody who can help us, she's like a mother to me." Levi said. He started the car as they took off down the road. They slowly passed by the cops and eyed them as they drove by. The cops smirked at them while Darrel flicked them up and Levi yelled "pig" out the window.

"Nigga who we seeing?" Darrel asked. They been in the rode for the pass 4 hours only stopping for gas that one time. They were now in Daytona. Growing up Levi didn't have any family, he only knew one person that looked after him like a son. Her name was, Sonja.

Sonja was born and raised in New Orleans, Louisiana. She was a beautiful woman who was married to the streets at the age of 35 she found a 10 year old Levi breaking into her house. Instead of killing him like she planned to do, she told him that he could live with her. She taught Levi how to steal and kill. Levi promised one day he'll bless her with grandchildren that he knew she wanted, since she never had kids.

"My mother." Levi said as he pulled up to her gated house, he punched in the code and drove his car inside. Sonja was standing at the door with her hands in her hips and a gun in her hand.

She eyed them and smiled when she saw it was Levi. "Next time call!" She said as she rushed to him and gave him a huge hug. Levi laughed.

"You told me if it's an emergency I don't have to call." She nodded at Darrel and he nodded back.

"You boys come inside." She said.

She lead them into the kitchen were she pour them some lemonade she made. "So what's going on?" She asked sitting down.

"Our homeboy Mack and another cool friend of ours is in trouble." Levi said.

"You not talking about that police killing at that club?" Levi nodded. She shook her head.

"What you want me to do?" She asked. This time Darrel spoke.

"Okay it's like this. We slowly putting pieces together. We got beef with this nigga named Murder, Mack is about to go after this gay ass nigga named Mano who has the man power to take Murder down but world around town is that Murder and Mano Camus related and they can't be touched, we need a way to stop Mack from going after Mano and we can go ourselves because cops are on us heavy and we can't reach these niggas because Rage had to trash their phones" Darrel said in one breathe.

Sonja nodded taking everything in. She nodded. She grabbed her phone. "Imma make a call and I'm about to get some supplies, imma help you guys out. Don't leave here Levi and I mean it." Sonja said leaving out the house.

She dialed some numbers and called someone. "I think you might want to help me on this." Sonja said ending this call. Things were about to change for the better.