Four

Scared money don't make money, throw ya guns in. - Method Man

Diva walked out the salon swinging her 24,26,28,30 Brazilian deep wave. Her hair was laid to from the gods. She looked at her phone to see she still had time to get a outfit for the club tonight.

She walked down the street to this boutique that sold some great club wear. She walked in and all eyes were on her.

She made her way towards the back to the clearance rack she started looking through when she was tapped on the shoulder. She turn around and was face to face with the same guy she saw at the mall.

She eyed him. He worn a black and white Michael Kors suite with the match shoes. He had a shiny gold tooth and he smell of bad aftershave. "Can I help you with anything baby?" He asked. Murder looked diva up and down licking his lips from a distance.

He was in luck to see her in the mall and for her to stop by his store. He knew this was faith and he just had to have her. Diva turn her nose up and try to walk away.

"I'm fine, just looking." She replied walking to another rack and he followed.

"If you need anything you can just ask me, my name is Marcus." He replied. He slowly walked away making sure he kept his eyes on her.

Diva was freaked and she knew she wasn't finna buy anything from here, she decided to just wear something out of her closet. Diva walked out the door to her car. She text Drew to let her know she was on her way home and they should try to get ready at like nine pm.

Drew rolled off of Darrel to get her phone. She checked her messages and replied back to Diva. As soon as she left Diva's place she dropped London off to her grandmother and went straight home to have a fuck fest with Darrel. If her cousin Rage knew she was fucking with him he'll probably beat her ass and Darrel's.

Drew didn't love him or anything he was just a quick fuck. She had niggas lined up and he wasn't with what Drew was on he can get left.

Darrel eyes open a little. He saw Drew get up from the bed and walk out the room. He was guessing she was going to the bathroom. He looked at his watch to see it was going on seven pm.

He looked at his messages to see Levi, Mack, and Rage text and called him. He grabbed his clothes and started to get ready. "Ayo." Darrel said walking into the bathroom just as Drew was getting in. He lend against the wall and just eyed her licking his lips.

"Wassup?" She questioned.

"I got to go link up with your cousin, I'll see you later. I left a couple of bills on your bed." He said. Drew nodded and started to get in.

Darrel went back to the room and grab his phone and keys. He dropped a stack on her bed and left. He decided to call Rage back. Out of all of them Rage was the hot head and he didn't want to get on his bad side.

"Wassup fool?" Rage said.

"Nothing much just got some pussy. What's the deal?" He asked.

"Come round to my granny's place, fool."

"Alright, foe." Darrel said hanging up the phone. It must have been something bad if he couldn't mention it over the phone.

13 minutes later Darrel pulled up to Rage's grandmother's crib. He parked his car in the drive way right behind Rage's. He saw Rage and Levi posted up but Mack wasn't in sight.

"Yooo. Where Mack at?" Darrel asked slapping hands with both of them.

"That fool been missing all day. He probably getting some pussy or something." Levi said. Rage nodded in agreement.