Eighteen

"Don't come out the house 'cause the gang outside." - 21 Savage.

Mack left his auntie and cousins at the motel while him a Diva made their way back to the warehouse. Darrell call him informing him that he got Austin and Luke and Levi picked up Vanessa. Darrell also made sure to informed him about what Drew said about Vanessa trying to get him to talk to the cops to get him off. He already knew Vanessa was a snake, he was pissed that he even got her pregnant, he always used protection so he was surprised as hell but he knew that no matter he was going to take care of his child. He would never be a dead beat. Diva waited till Mack stop the car and she scrolled into the warehouse with Mack closed behind her. Diva spotted Vanessa and her mood instantly shifted. She was already on the run for her life she didn't have time for a bitch to be smirking in her face.

Vanessa eyed Mack and Diva. She instantly smiled knowing she had Mack baby in her stomach made her happy as hell. She knew no matter what she had him. He was always going to be tied to her no matter who he was with. Vanessa got up from her seat and and marched over to Mack she didn't care that she was being held hostage as long as she was with him. "Can we talk?" Vanessa asked make sure to pop out her stomach more so Diva can see what she would never get.

Diva wasn't about to let Vanessa try her. She know the connection her and Mack had couldn't be broken. "Wassup?" Mack questioned Vanessa. Mack sat down and pulled Diva on to his lap. They both eyed her. Vanessa rolled her eyes.

"Can she go somewhere. This between us. We got a baby together and we got some things to discuss." Vanessa spat. Diva rolled her eyes. She just got up and walk towards Drew who look like she was ready to pounce on Vanessa any second.

Mack eyed Vanessa and knew what she was trying to do. He grabbed her arm and dragged her to the corner of the warehouse. "Speak!" Mack said. Vanessa knew Mack wasn't to be played with. She was slowly losing her confidence. "Mack you have to end this." Vanessa said. She pulled on his arm. "You risking your life over someone you don't even know. If you tell the polic-"

"Bitch are you stupid!" Mack shouted. Everybody body turn towards them. "You really testing me right now. Do you think the police care who the fuck pulled the trigger? Do you think they fucking care? I'm a black man in America, I been getting stereotyped since I came out the fucking womb. You really sitting in my face think shit going back to normal? You think by turning myself in we going to be a happy family and shit. I don't love you Vanessa. I cared for you as a friend. You was a quick nut when I needed it that day and if you are truly pregnant with my child then Ill handle my shit like a man but as for us being in a relationship? That shit been dead. I got my future wife and she'll never even test me about no cop shit. The only reason you here so your dumb ass don't die." Mack spat. Vanessa has tears running down her face. She couldn't believe Mack was speaking to her like this. The ounce of confidence that she did have vanish. She quickly back her self in to the corner of the room and ease her body down to the floor with her face in her hands.

"Damn Mack, tell her how you really feel." Darrell joked. Mack shook his head and walk towards Diva. Diva just eyed him as she sat on the floor next to Drew.

"You good?" He asked her. She nodded her head. She wasn't good. She was wanted for murder, she haven't had a decent meal in months, and she was slowly losing her self. She feared that she would lose Mack and she couldn't handle that. Mack grabbed her hand as he pulled her on her feet. Diva slowly got up and followed Mack to the bathroom. He locked the door behind them and lifted her on the sink. He wrapped his arms around her waist and buried his face in her neck. "I'm sorry." Mack said. He looked Diva deeply in her sad eyes.

"It doesn't matter. We in this till the end." Diva said as she kissed Mack on his lips. Mack slowly wiped the tear that fell from her eyes.