Thirteen

"Money on my head, how? I ain't get the message." - G Herbo

Austin eyes flutter open. His head was pounding but he thank God He was still alive. He saw his best friend, Luke in the corner tied up. He then shift his eyes to the other corner to see his little brother and litter sister tied up as well. Austin tried to break free from the tape that was wrapped around his feet and hands. He looked around the room to see if it was an opening or something. He spotted a door and an small window that was about 9 maybe 10 feet high. The room was empty beside the blanket that laid over his siblings, Luke, and himself. "What's going on man?" Luke choked out saying. "Where are we?"

"I don't know man, Elijah are you okay?" Austin called out. Elijah nodded. He a tear streaks on his cheek and Alijah was cuddled up under him sleep.

"We got to get out of here man." Austin said.

"If I can get over to me I can cut you out." Luke said. He always carried a couple of razors.

"Austin I'm scared. I want mommy." Elijah cried.

"Keep cool Elijah. We going to get out of here I promise." Austin sat up from the position he was in and sat his body against the wall. He lean on the wall to stand up. He tried to walk over towards Luke who tried to help take the tape off.

"They used some heavy duty tape. It's gonna be a while." Luke said.

Luke was always getting tied up. Not in a nasty way, his father was an military vet who trained Luke in a couple of situation that could happen. Being kidnapped and tied up with were one. Luke was 16 and the only child. He usually got everything he wanted, his mom was a stay at home mom and his father own his on Computer store, Luke work there part time, sometimes he even steal some of the product and sell it on the street for cheaper. He didn't have to do anything illegal but he wanted too. It was fun for him. He enjoyed the thrill.

"You think we gonna get out of here Forreal Forreal?" Luke asked. Austin nodded.

"Hell yeah. We gonna make it out. We gonna be rich and we gonna have nice ass cars and nice ass houses and imma buy my momma a nice house and we gonna move out the fucking hood and we gonna meet some good wholesome girls who also some freaks in bed." Austin rambled. Luke started tearing up, he was scared. They all were.

Mack was wearing a black hoodie and some black jeans. It was night when he finally made it to Miami. He was walking the block trying to hear if there's anything about his cousins going missing. Everybody was just talking about Murder's Party. He thought about going but if Murder knew he was back in town it was gonna be a Murder scene. Mack knew exactly who to go to for something like this, he had to hit up Brewster. Brewster used to be Murder's right hand but they had a fallen out. Nobody knew why Brewster stop fucking with Murder, rumors were going around that it had something to do with Mano.

Mack made sure that he wasn't being followed or watched. He cut through the park to get to the Brewster's home. He watched from the window. He saw Brewster sitting in the couch drink a beer and watching tv. Mack wanted to catch him by surprise. Mack circle to the back of the house to see a windows cracked open. He lifted it up and we on through. He walked towards the living to see Brewster still not paying attention. "This is exactly how a nigga get got." Mack said. Brewster jumped out his chair and turn around pointing his gun a Mack. When he realized it was just Mack he brought it down.

"Nigga you almost died. What the hell you doing here? Police been checking around here a lot lately." He said. He motion for Mack to sit.

"My cousins are missing. I don't give a fuck about the police, you know that."

"Yeah I heard. If anybody had anything to do with that then Murder is your man." Brewster said popping a top for another beer. "You want one youngin?"