Seventeen

"Know a couple niggas that's down to ride for a homicide." - Lil Herb

"So what's the plan?" Diva asked as Mack, the Twins, Andrea, and her were sitting in this lil motel room.

Mack sat with his head in his hands just thinking. He had a plan by it was hard for him to say it out loud. He was scared to tell Diva because it might have something to do with him dying. "I got to kill him. That's my only options." Mack spat. He was growing frustrated. "You don't have to Mack, you can just turn yourself in and-"

Mack interrupted his auntie by laughing. "You really think as a black man in America, I can just walk into the police station and say I didn't mean to shoot that cop, I was just trying to exchange drugs and money and shit. Monster knows I'm here, I made sure of that. I doubt he gonna let the cops know I'm here. If he did y'all wouldn't even be here right now." Mack said to Andrea. Andrea didn't understand what was happening but it had to be bad. "Listen don't worry, imma go find Austin and have someone bring him back here in case I'm being followed then I want y'all to stay here until Rage or Darrell come and if I don't make it please leave the city, leave the state of Florida." Mack dropped the bag of money in front of her and Andrea eyes started tear up. She shook her head as tears pour from her eyes.

"Mack, I never told you this because I was always scared about what you would think. I tried to hide it as much as I could but I knew sooner or later the truth was gonna come out." Andrea said. Mack and Diva eyed her. Mack was confused on what she was going to say.

"What you talking about?" Mack asked sitting in the bed next to her. The twins were asleep on the other bed that Diva was sitting on.

"When your mom died, she promised me not to tell anybody who your real father was. But you need to know Mack. He wasn't the cab driver like you thought. He was someone powerful, someone who could have you dead by just the mention of his name. They called him Diablo, because that's actually what he is Mack. If you want to stop this Mack. You need to find him." Andrea said.

Mack felt like he was hit with a ton of bricks. The man he cried over for years wasn't his real father. Mack just jumped up and ran outside. He needed air and being locked in that room wasn't helping him. Diva sat in the bed as Andrea cried. Diva got up and sat next to Andrea, pulling her into a hug. Andrea just let Diva embrace her, she had so many secrets that would put people to shame. If Mack only knew that finding out who his father was, was just a piece of the big one.

"I'm going to check on him. I'll be back." Diva said. She walked out the room and spotted Mack leaning against the vending machine. She stood in front of him and wrapped her arms around his waist. Mack grabbed her and just rubbed his hands up and down her body.

"I watch my mom lose everything when my father died. She started selling her body and using drugs. She would sell everything in our house. We never had food and I never had clean clothes. I got picked up in school, got called out in front of everybody but this one nigga, he chewed me so bad I got mad and snapped. I stole that nigga, I tried to kill him. I didn't stop punching him till the cops maxed my ass. Even then I was still swinging. That nigga ended up in the hospital with a broken nose, two swollen eyes and he had to get stitches. He also was in a coma for a good 3 weeks. I even knocked a couple of his teeth out." Mack chuckled. "Since that day, nobody tried me. I met Rage when they kicked me out of regular school, since then we been tight. Shortly after I met Levi who link us with Darrell. Them my brothers for life and I know them niggas got my back. Just know Diva no matter what goes on. I love you. I was nervous to say it but I do. When the coast is clear I want you to leave and go somewhere any where. Trust me." Mack looked down at Diva with tears in both of their eyes. "I'll find you." Diva nodded and kissed Mack. Mack gripped her ass pulling her deeper. He wanted to make love to her for maybe the last time.

Levi was aggravated. Ever since he picked Vanessa up she been a pain in the ass. He had to throw her phone out the window because her ass threaten to call the police. Now they were all sitting in the warehouse waiting for Mack and Diva to come back. Drew sat in the other side of the room opposite of Vanessa. Hopefully when the time was right Drew could slap her around one good time. Drew hated that she was even in her presence. "Go tell her how you really feel." Sonja said. She could sense the bad vibe in the air.

"Fuck that bitch." Drew cursed. Sonja chuckled. Drew reminded her of herself. She was a firecracker. She didn't care about anybodies feelings. She was blunt as hell and if you couldn't handle it. Kick rocks!

Sonja looked across the room as the warehouse doors open with Darrell followed by two little boys. Darrell slapped with in the back of the head before pulling out his phone. The boys made their way towards them. "What are you two little evil geniuses doing here?" Drew asked eyeing Luke and Austin as the sat down in the floor in front of her.

"I came to help my cousin. He needs me. We gonna be his secret weapon." Austin said pointing between him and Luke.

"Secret weapon? What exactly are your plans?" Sonja asked butting into their conversation.

Austin eyes lit up. "If you want to take down Murder, we got to get Mano on our side. Everybody know Mano gayer than a bitch. So this might sound crazy but y'all gonna have to use a gay nigga as bait. And I ain't talking about me or my bro here. I know a gay nigga he cool as fuck and he boosted this jacket for me out the robin jean store." Austin said.

Sonja nodded. She knew of Mano. He was ruthless and he was a sucker for cute boys, cute young boys. "That plan might actually work but we got to way out our options. Mano isn't somebody that you could actually touch. He can sense when somebody not being real. Now that friend of yours might work but then again are you willing to put somebody else life on the line?" Sonja asked. Austin never thought of it like that. He just wanted to make sure that his family was good. He didn't care about anybody else.