Part Five

Marie, Shelly and Louise sat in the park. Marie was watching her daughter run around playing with the other children.

"She looks abit like him from the side". Shelly said.

Marie looked up at her. From the side she had the same shape face as her dad. Marie looked more and could see same shape nose.
"You know I'm surprised no one has clicked on to who her father is". Louise said.
"Only my lot know who her father is. Well my ex the kids don't. They don't need to have this secret to hold on it's not fair on them". Marie said.
"I know. But haven't they like clicked on by looking at her and then picture?" Shelly said. 
"Well no because they don't watch things with him in not like I do. Yes they have seen the show he was in and the films but they don't really take much notice". Marie said.

She watched her daughter play on the slide.
"Mum come and push me on the swing". Leah said.
"Ok". Marie said.
Getting up and walking with her daughter to the swings picking her up and putting her in the safety one. Marie started to push Leah.

Shelly and Louise watched her with Leah.
"Do you think Dylan will even remember her?"  Shelly said.
"I don't know. I don't remember seeing any pictures or reading anything about Dylan being seen with her that weekend.  It's like that weekend they disappeared and no one knew". Louise said.

Louise was more of a fan of Dylan than Shelly was. So Shelly didn't understand.
"What do you mean?" Shelly Asked. 
"If Dylan gets seen with a women fans don't know about twitter and Instagram go mad the fans do. They keep on until information about that women is known". Louise said.
"Oh so his fans get jealous  and don't like it when he's seen with women they don't know about?"  Shelly said.
"Yes. It's like his fans think they own him. So I kind of understand why Marie hasn't told anyone who Leah's father is. At the risk of fans finding out. Has fans would not leave her alone and would be on her back. With all sorts of things". Louise said.
"Oh like what?" Shelly said.
"Well probably call her a lair. And probably say she used him. Or that she is no good for him. All sorts. And probably harass her for pictures of them together or of him. It's what some fans are like". Louise said.
"Now I totally understand why she kept it to herself. But now Leah has asked about him. Do you reckon this will get out when or if he does find out she's his?"  Shelly said.
"I don't know. I don't think he will tell everyone until the time is right. And if he does I think he will ask or tell them not to harass her well I hope he would do that". Louise said.
"He does have the right to know doesn't he?"  Shelly said.
"Yes but that is up to Marie when she chooses to tell him. I mean look at not long ago back at the hotel. There was loads of fans around him. How could she ask to speak to him without the fans wanting to know who she was". Louise said.
"Yeah true. He's very popular". Shelly said.
"Yes especially with the younger fans who think they have all the rights to him". Louise said.

Marie was still pushing Leah on the swing.
"Mum". Leah said.
"What's the matter hun". Marie said as she stopped pushing and slowed the swing down. 
"I'm hungry". Leah said.
Marie pulled out her phone that was in her pocket.
"Wow it's lunch time shall we go and get something to eat?"  Marie said.

Lifting her daughter out of the swing and watched her run over to Louise and Shelly. They stopped talking when they saw Leah in front of them. 

"Me and mum are going to get some food as I'm hungry". Leah said. Sitting in her pushchair.
Marie walked to them. They both looked at her. 
"It's lunch time". Marie said.
"What already?" Shelly Asked. Taking out her phone. 
"Blimey. It is". She said.
Marie strap Leah in her push chair. And looked at them.
"So where to now?"  Marie said.
"Get some food". Louise said.
Marie rolled her eyes. And started walking. The girls walking beside her.
"What about the harvester?" Shelly said.
"Might has well". Marie said.