Part Sixteen

All the comments was removed and a lot of accounts was taken down following their reports online. A lot of fans was still mad about the horrible comments. And was glad that the accounts was removed.

Marie and Dylan was sat with Leah. She was drawing pictures of them all. Dylan smiled as his daughter talked away to him, while Marie listened. The two of them had a good relationship. Leah was becoming more and more like her father in every way.

Leah seemed to like baseball a lot like her father. Dylan wanted to show her how to play the game. But not inside the place.
"Maybe we can go to that field and play on it  and get some fresh air". Dylan said.
"Can we mum, please". Leah said.
Marie looked at both of them. There faces. Was a double of one another. Marie signed.
"Fine. But I'm watching only. Ok. I'm no good at running or baseball". Marie said.
Leah and Dylan high fived each other. Leah ran off to get her stuff to wear. Marie looked at Dylan.
"I already have one child. I don't need you acting as another one". Marie said.
"Oh babe come on. It's a nice outside. Plus a massive field. Leah can run around on. And I know you can't resist when I pull that look". Dylan said. Moving closer to her. She put her hands on his upper arms.
"You're lucky Your so cute". Marie said. Making Dylan smile. As he kissed her.
"Already". Leah said.  Marie looked at her. As she was wearing shorts and a baseball shirt. Marie looked at Dylan as she didn't remember buying the shirt.
"Well. Get her being a fan when she's young". Dylan said. Quickly walking pass Marie before she could say or do anything. She shook her head. Turning off the tv. Getting her bag she left the her place.
"You it's like there?" Marie said. As she saw Dylan getting Leah into the car.
"Oh I'm talking about the other field". Dylan said.

Marie didn't Say a word. She got into the car as Dylan made sure Leah was in safely. And got into the drivers seat.
"Are we ready?" Dylan said.
"I'm assuming you have bats and balls in the boot. Of course you do. That is a silly question to ask". Marie said. Making Leah giggle.
Dylan taking Marie's hand. As they drove, to where they needed to be.

Both of them needed to get out and doing this was ideal. Leah and Dylan could spend some father and daughter time together. And Marie could relax for an hour or so. While Leah had some fun time.

Being in doors was ok, but they needed fresh air. Plus they made sure they would keep away from other people.
The drive was ok. Soon they arrived and parked up. It was empty only one car. This didn't surprise Marie. She got out first taking Leah out. While Dylan got the items.

Leah held her mums hand as they walked to where they needed to be. Dylan carrying the baseball stuff. Once they got where they needed to be. Marie sat down on a rug she put on the grass and watched both Leah and Dylan play baseball. In a kid friendly way.

Leah was good at hitting the ball. Which did surprise Marie. She watched taking videos of them. Both was messing around, Leah was laughing at the faces her father was pulling.
Marie couldn't help but laugh. It was nice to see Dylan with Leah. And Leah was so happy that her father was in her life.

****

Time soon went by. A whole year had passed. And Dylan and Marie was still together. Leah was growing up. Lockdown had eased but things weren't back to normal.
They had to be careful. Dylan and Marie with Leah had flown to California. They was staying at Dylan's. He was due to film movies and wanted his family with him.
They did have a home also in England where they was Living. The house in California would be used for when he had to film. And then they would travel back home to England.
Marie was ok with this. Has Leah was still going. But when she started full time school. A few things would need to change.
Dylan was thinking of taking a break once the projects he had signed too had been filmed. He didn't want to leave his family in England. He wanted them with him all the time.
But also with covid that also made things difficult as well. Marie was unsure about being with him on set. She didn't mind going to the state where it was filming but didn't want to expose her or her child to people who could have it.
So her and Dylan would have a talk about all this.  As he was also worried about the same things Marie was.

***

Fans was pleased to here Dylan was back in California. But they didn't know if they would see him with his or without his child.
A few wasn't accepting of his relationship with Marie the fact that he also had a child. And some nasty things was put online. But was soon removed.

***

Once Dylan and Marie got to the house.  Leah was taken about how big it was. Even the pool she loved.
Marie sat down on the sofa as she was tired the time difference has effected her and Leah. When suddenly there was a knock on the door.
"Are you expecting someone? Dylan if it's your friends please tell them to go away. Me and Leah are really tired. We both need to sleep". Marie said.
She took Leah's hand and walked with her into her bedroom that she was staying in.
Helping her get changed into her pjs.

Dylan answered the door.
"I'm sorry guys. But Marie has just put Leah to bed. So your going to have to come back in a couple of days time. And please don't just turn up ok. That can't be happening now I have my child here". Dylan said.
"What mate. Can't we come in a for a bit". Sam said.
"No sorry. I will text you later and arrange a more suitable time for you guys to come round. But right now it not the best time". Dylan said. Closing the door.

His friends was shocked on how much he and changed since finding out he was a father.  Dylan's priority's had moved. They was on his child and his girlfriend. He could not have his friends turning up when ever they felt like it. He would send them a text in a bit. But right now he went to see if Leah and Marie was ok.

"Is she ok?" Dylan said.
"Yeah she's flat out". Marie said. Showing his sleeping daughter.
It was 8pm at night. And another reason why Dylan did not allow his friends in. They all needed to sleep.
"Im assuming that didn't go down very well?" Marie said.
"Yes and no. But they know I have a child, they know your here. So I would have thought that they would know not to just turn up". Dylan said.
"Ok. What did you say about other times?" Marie said.
"I told them I would text them a more suitable time for them to come round. And that they from now on just can't turn up. They need to let me know". Dylan said.
"That is fair enough". Marie said.
"Am I sleeping with you?" Marie said.
"Yes of course". Dylan said kissing her head. Marie went into his bedroom and got out some night ware. Getting changed. She soon got into bed. Yes it was early but she was tired. And needed to sleep.
Dylan was also tired. He put both there phones on charge and got into bed with her.
Marie cuddled up to him.
"Night night". Marie said. She was soon asleep. Dylan smiled and soon went to sleep him self.