Part Fifteen

The information Dylan has shared on line. Made news. Articles was written about them both. Fans was excited of this news. Some was a bit jealous. Most tweets was ok. The articles did have a lot of false information in. Marie couldn't help but laugh at it all.

***

It had been two weeks since Dylan had released that information online about his daughter.
Articles that had been written was removed for continuing false information about them all.
Marie had seen a lot of comments about their daughter some was nice, some was a bit rude. Marie would just ignore them all. It was Dylan who wasn't happy with the way fans was talking about his child.

The lockdown was still on going. Leah was really good mind you. But even she got bored.

Marie was busy with Leah getting her bath and hair washed.
"You need your hair cutting sweetie". Marie said. As she washed her shoulder length brown hair. Same colour hair as Dylan's.
"It's ok.  Can cut it when shops open". Leah said.
"We will". Marie said. Making sure all the conditioner was out.
"Why is daddy annoyed?" Leah said.
Marie stop and looked at her.
"Why do you say that?" Marie said.
"I don't know. He seems annoyed lately". Leah said.
"Don't worry sweetie. It's not us ok. If that's what your worried about". Marie said.
Leah nodded. She was a bit worried. Marie got a towel and wrapped it around her picked Leah up and carrying her into her room.
Marie made sure she was all dry and her hair was dry. Helping her into her Pjs she helped Leah into bed. Just then Dylan appeared in the door way. Marie looked at him and smiled at him.
"What story shall we read tonight?" Dylan said.
Leah found a book. That she liked and handed it to Dylan. Marie left the two of them alone.
While she went and tided up the bathroom. Putting the dirty towels into the basket.
She knew she would have to speak to Dylan. As if Leah was picking up on his feelings. She needed to let him know.
Marie could hear Dylan reading to Leah from where she was. And smiled.
"Mummy come and give me a kiss good night". Leah said.
"I'm coming". Marie said. Walking back into Leah's room. Making sure she was tucked into bed. She gave her a kiss goodnight. Dylan did the same. Leaving the room and closing the door.
Marie walked into the living room.
"What's wrong?" Dylan said.
"Erm Leah. She asked why your so annoyed lately". Marie said.
Dylan looked at her and rubbed his chin.
"She can pick up on your emotions. I've told her it's nothing to do with her". Marie said.
Dylan placed his hands on her waist.
"I honestly didn't know she could sense it. It's just seeing all them comments about her. It's really pissing me off". Dylan said.
"I know. I've seen them as well. And I've done what I can to ignore them. But some you can't I know that. Maybe should write something on there to the fans. Asking them to stop with the comments towards our daughter". Marie said.
"I'm going too. The people behind the accounts, there accounts need to be closed. They shouldn't be saying horrible things about her". Dylan said.
"Then tell them that. Could make the tweet from both of us". Marie Said. Putting her head against his chest. As he held Marie close to him.

There relationship was getting stronger and stronger each day. Marie looked up at him and smiled. She moved and walked over to the sofa. Sitting down. She picked up his phone, he said down next to her. She never looked on it she just handed it to him.
Dylan opened the twitter app and started writing the tweet.

@dylanobrien @myloverandfriend
Good evening every one.
Scrolling throw and seeing so many people making comments about our daughter especially the horrible ones. Why would any of my fans be horrible about our daughter. This tweet is from both myself and Marie. Please could u stop writing such horrible things. U have no right in saying all this stuff. About a child. If this continues I will have no choice but to report accounts and maybe file a report with police on the nature of a lot of comments.
I honestly don't understand some of u. Please expect I have a family and that me and Marie r together raising our child.
U have no right in making such vile comments. If u think we don't see them. Ur sadly mistaken. Marie has tried to ignore them as well. But after what I read earlier we can't anymore.
So once again stop with all this hate. There is no need for it.
Please don't use our daughters name in anymore of ur tweets. I will be filling instructions to my solicitor on this matter.
Regards.
Dylan and Marie!

Dylan O'Brien pinned this tweet!

Dylan had also put Marie's twitter @ as well. Marie was ok with this. As she knew it would need to be addressed by them both. She just knew that once people started replying her mentions would start filling up. But she was ok with this.

Dylan brought up his solicitors email and sent the person a long email. Addressing the situation online. Marie watched him. Soon the email was sent.

"Well lets see what happens now". Marie said.
"I hope they stop. But I will make sure Leah knows I'm not annoyed with her. If that will make you feel a bit better". Dylan said.
"It will. She's sensitive. Like her dad". Marie said.
Moving so she could cuddle him. She laid her head on his chest. Dylan wrapping his arms around her. They both stayed like that. Just cuddling watching tv.

Even though they had been sharing a bed for the past two weeks. Things had yet to of any further. They would just kiss and cuddle in bed. Dylan not wanting to rush Marie into anything more.
He was happy just having her back in his arms night after night.

His manager was still a bit uneasy having Dylan in the uk. She wasn't happy about it to be honest. She wanted him to go back to America and fly back and forward. But Dylan had made it clear to her this wasn't happening.

And that he could do a lot of what needed to be done over zoom. The reason being some of his films was getting a release date. But Dylan wouldn't be travelling to promote them all interviews would be done throw zoom. And this would be happening at Marie's.
But because of Leah. Marie had asked for not many people in her home. And requested that Dylan did the interviews without a lot of people there. Like his manager. Marie felt that it would unsettle Leah. And she didn't want that.
Of course this didn't go down well with his manager. But Dylan pointed out that it was Marie's home. And rules in England was a lot different to the ones in America.

Marie was given a list of the dates and times for the online interviews. So she knew. Leah was interested in what her dad would be doing as he had things there.

The days soon went quickly. And well release date was here for his film. Marie was looking forward to watching it. But it wasn't being released worldwide only in the USA. So she knew she would have to wait a while.

Soon the interviews started. A lot of questions about the film. Also asked questions about Leah as well. Dylan answered them. Marie smiled at him. Leah was in bed when these interviews was happening. Which Marie was pleased about.
Marie looked throw twitter while Dylan was Talking.

@themazerunnerleads
Do you really think Dylan as filed a police report?
Wouldn't blame him if he has. Them tweets was nasty.

@myman
Seeing that pinned tweet from Dylan and Marie upsets me. Why would any of u fans want to say such horrible and vile things about their child. What as either of them done to u?
Dylan meet a women. She has his child there in love and making it work. Why not accept that. But no u all have to write such horrible things. She's only a child. Some of u really have let ur jealousy show.
Dylan has his film released. If he refuses to do any interviews be ur own fault.

@runnerundermine
Reading Dylan's tweet. Why r some of u fan so jealous. Of what. A child. He's allowed to have a life. Yes we all weren't expecting him to be a father but things happen. The child is here
I hope if he does do interviews. He blasted every single one of u for making such horrible and vile comments about his daughter.

@oneunderu
Disgusting them comments. A lot have been taken down. I wonder if Dylan got his solicitor involved. And if so good for him. Let's hope the solicitor finds these people behind them comments and sends the police to speak to them.

Marie went throw the comments like the nice ones and reporting the horrible vile comments.