Part Twelve.

Marie looked at the message he had sent her and smiled.

She wanted him in her life. Even if it was a friend and also co parent to Leah.
Marie's phone went flat.
So she decided to put it on charge and lay down for a while. She put another film on and decided to watch.
It was only 9:30 pm. She watched for a while. Before switching the tv off leaving her phone on charge she went to bed.
Checking on Leah who was fast asleep cuddling her new teddy bear. Marie smiled and closed the door. Making sure every thing was locked.

Marie soon got into bed. Pulling the covers over her and getting warm. She found her self once again thinking of Dylan.

She smiled as she knew having him back in her life wouldn't be too bad.
She went to sleep. As it would soon be morning.

++++

The days went by. The results of the DNA had come back. Showing of course Dylan to be Leah's father.

Dylan's manager seemed disappointed in this. But Dylan had basically told her to get over it. And that now he had to make sure he made choices that didn't take him away from seeing his daughter.

Luckily the both there solicitors had been in touch with each other and agreement was drawn up so Dylan's manager knew when times he would be seeing his child and talking to her. Has there was a child involved. They didn't Hang around.

This of course annoyed his manager. But Dylan wasn't interested in her.

+++

Every night at 6:30pm. Dylan and Leah would FaceTime each other. Marie again would be in the room or sometimes popping in and out. She could hear Leah laughing when her dad was pulling faces or making funny jokes.

"Ok sweetie sleep time". Marie said.

"Daddy what time are you coming tomorrow?" Leah said.

"I will be there between 10-11am. Is that?" Dylan said.

"Yes that's fine". Marie said.

Appearing on the screen so Dylan could see her.

"Yes daddy. See you then night. I love you". Leah said.

"Night sweetheart see you tomorrow". Dylan said.

Marie and Leah waved so Dylan could see and Leah blowing him a kiss.

FaceTime ended!

Leah gave Marie her iPad this time. Marie put it down on the side.
"Are you ok hun?" Marie said.
"I am. Just looking forward to seeing daddy again". Leah said.
"I know. And he's looking forward to see you as well". Marie said.

Getting Leah comfy. The two talked for a while. And Marie read her a story.
"Night sweetie". Marie said. Giving Leah a kiss on the head.

She smiled. Picking up her iPad and leaving the room.

Once in the living room. Marie did some tidying up and got some more washing done. While the rest was drying.

She was nervous about seeing Dylan again.

Now that the DNA test had proven what they already knew.