Part Two. ❤️

Later on that day

They was all walking around London with Leah going off with one of them and Marie staying with Shelly. The city was busy and it was kinda cold but not too cold.

Leah was loving being pushed around in her pushchair asking to go to the loo when needed too. 

"I'm hungry". Leah said making everyone laugh.
"It had got to be lunch time". Marie said looking at her phone and she was right time said 1:30pm.
"Wow maybe we should think about lunch" Marie said everyone nodding as they too was hungry.
"Ok where shall we go?" Marie said. Leah pointing to a place.
"KFC?" Marie said and nodded everyone walking to towards the place.

Once inside Marie found a table and took Leah out of the pushchair so she could sit at the table with them has of her size she was too big for highchairs and she loved to sit at the table.

"What does Leah want?" Shelly said.
"Chicken please". Leah said. Shelly nodded
"Marie?" Shelly said. 
"I will have the bites meal please". "With Pepsi max and Leah with have milk". Marie said. Shelly went off to get the food ordered and Marie turned to her child. Leah was looking out the window watching everyone walking pass.
"Mummy",  Leah said.
"Yes honey". Marie said.
"Why so many people?" Leah asked. 
"London is a very busy place and a lot of people work her plus live here or could be hear on holiday". Marie said.
"I love you mummy". Leah said smiling at her mum. 
"I love you to sweetheart" Marie said giving her daughter a cuddle. Just then Shelly put a tray down in front of them. 
"Food". Leah said.

Marie laughed and took out a piece of chicken putting it on a plate for Leah and some chips. 

"Can I have some beans mummy?" Leah asked. 
"Of Course". Marie said putting some bean on the plate and give a spoon to Leah.
Who was now sat there eating and drinking. Shelly watched her and couldn't help but laugh on how quickly she eat her food. 
"She's a good eater, isn't she?" Shelly said.
"She sure is". Marie laughed and finished her own food.

The ladies talked more. They was in London getting things for Shelly's wedding plus having a girly weekend. Marie had refused to leave Leah with anyone bringing her daughter with her.