Chapter43- You Need help

Start from the beginning

(Aadaya's hands turn to fists as she puts a few files down on Avu's desk and storms away)
Faisu: Avneet. 6:30 tomorrow morning at the football field. Don't be late!
Avu: alright.
(Jaan walks in confused after seeing Aadaya's annoyed face and as Faisu explains everything Jaan and Faisu burst out laughing as Avu just puts on her jacket and is on her way out)

—I walk over to the kitchen and grab two slices of chocolate cake and pack it into my bag as I grab my car keys and walk out of the house.

It's been six whole hours since I've visited Sid. And what better time than sunset.

I pick up a few white flowers on the way like I do every day and soon pull up in front to the graveyard.

I take my bag and the white flowers and walk through the graves of people until I reach one where the flowers were still fresh.

Of course they are, I'd changed them this morning! (Smiling at the picture of a grinning Siddharth which she had kept on the grave)
I put the white flowers on the grave and then take the two pieces of chocolate cake out and putting one plate down in front of Siddharth's picture as she eats the I eat the other one.
Damn the taste of cake never gets old!—
Avu: Y'know Sid, today Aadaya introduced me to a new diet. But this time to gain weight!
It's that insane! This whole time I had to only lose weight but now I'm up for fitness modeling! (Sounding excited as she speaks to no one)
And guess who's training me, Faisu!
(Leaning on Sid's gravestone)
Avu: that's great Isn't it! (No one replies as Avu just sits there for a while as she eventually eats Sid's slice too)

(Few drops of rain start to fall as light mist fills the graveyard)
Avu: Sidd?
You remember that early morning when you had come back from the airport and we drenched in the rain?
Yea.
That day was amazing.
(Staring up at the sky as the rain hits her face and she leans against the cold tombstone as the rain pours down on them and Avu closes her eyes)
~~~
(The next morning)
(6:45am)
Avu: (her eyes fluttering open) SHIT! It's 6:45 already! I was supposed to be at on the ground at 6:30! Faisu will kill me!
Alright Siddharth I'm going to be on my way or your brother will kill me!
Bye! I'll be back soon!
(Running off)

(At the football ground)
(Looking around at the whole place and not finding anyone.
Then walking around to a corner to see Faisu doing pull-ups shirtless on the bars)
Twelve

Thirteen

(On seeing Avu he hops down and wipes his sweat with his shirt, his eyes cold and annoyed)
Faisu: (coldly) your late.
Avu: I overslept.
Faisu: Someway to start your training! (Walking to the field as Avu follows his silently)
Faisu: 5laps.
Avu: (looking at the hugeness of the entire field as she takes her jacket off under which she's wearing the hoodie and sweatpants)
Faisu: (looking even more annoyed but trying to stay calm) you're going to run in that?!
We'll suit yourself.
Now go! The laps arn't going to run themselves!
(Avu starting out on her first lap which just seems never ending, she's not even one fourth through when she starts to lose breath and starts panting.

Half way through

Starts to lose breath, but forcefully keeps running, her pace slowing down a little.

One lap done.

(Faisu sitting on one of the benches just staring at her progress, disappointed)

One lap and one forth more.

Her pace slows down and pain shoots through her abdomen, but she keeps running.

One and a half

Her legs fail her and she falls to the ground.
Faisu just walks over, rolling his eyes at her hopelessness as he picks her up and sits her down.

Avu: don't look at me like I'm a failure! You act as if you can do it!
Faisu: (putting the bottle down next to where Avu is sitting and walking down to the field) watch!

Taking one deep breath
Start!

Half lap.

His leg muscles flexing as he starts to pick up speed, keeping his breath constant.

One lap.

Still not tired, as if he's doing it for the millionth time. 
Completely effortlessly.

Two laps.

The speed staying constant as he starts to work up on a sweat through his lower back.

Three laps.

Avu just watching in awe at how he's just running the laps.
It's not as easy as it looks.

Four laps.

Now his breath starting to falter as starts to pant.

Four and three quarters. Almost to the finish.

His breath unstable and his legs starting to quiver.
Panting heavily.

Five laps.

Faisu walking over to a shocked Avu as he picks up his shirt and uses it as a towel.
5 laps. And I'm not even dying.
Get up. I'll work you up on breakfast.

(Faisu walks down and into the building and Avu just silently follows.
Walking down the long corridors as he gets to a room with food on the table.

Eggs and meat along with some rice in many plates.)
Faisu: sit down and eat.
(Avu sits down and picks up some food on her plate and Faisu does the same)

Faisu: (before Avu gets to eat) wait. Go to the weighing machine and tell me your weight first.
(Avu walks over and stands on it)
38.5
Avu: 38.5.
Faisu: what?
Avu: 38.5!
Faisu: are you mad! You're way too underweight! Are you also suffering from malnutrition?
Avu: Only Anemia!
Faisu: wonderful! Now eat up! You have a VERY long way to go! VERY VERY.
Avu: don't say it as if I'm hopeless!
Faisu: (sighing) (coldly) Just eat. You have 30 kg's to gain.
(Avu eating three eggs and a plateful of three chicken pieces then swallowing down some rice)
Avu: (holding on to her stomach) I can't eat anymore.
(Faisu just eating his millionth spoon of rice)
Faisu: (staring at her mentally face palming himself) one last egg. Then you can stop.
Avu: (barely making one last hard boulder egg down her throat) done.
Faisu: what's the weight now?
Avu: (standing on the weighing machine) it's still 39.5.
Faisu: (now confused) ok. Your body got some problems woman.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Vomment!

I'm in a good mood.
Expect next chaps to be less depressing.

Who like hard boiled eggs?

Until I write again,

<—Sidneetography —>