Stealing Food

[M/N][L/N] P.O.V

"Why is Master Speed helping them?!"

"Hehe, good job Tama." I laughed.

"Shishishi, definitely!" Luffy agreed.

Currently, we were riding speed after making her into our friend. Tama was confused by how it worked but I explained how Smiles were always making someone part animal then she should be able to tame then with her dango. My arms were wrapped around Luffy's neck since I was behind him and Tama was in my lap. I swear I saw Luffy's red tainted cheeks as he laughed. Tama looked at me and whispered how Luffy looked like Ace earlier which I agreed to.

I spotted the large cart with food and went to steal it so I put Tama with Luffy before telling Zoro and Kiku where to go, we hijacked the cart and led it into town. Kiku and I were in front as we rolled down the hill. I slashed any enemies who tried to stop us with Zoro. Kiku and I shared a laugh before I saw Law. Waving at him, his face was pissed since we brought so much attention. He came onto the cart and grabbed Zoro demanding to know what the hell was happening. Kiku and I happily continued down hill.

"Damn, these bitches are dumb as fuck. Who runs to a rolling down hill cart?" I laughed.

"Hehe, no idea" Kiku giggled.

"(M/N)! Why are you causing a scene?! That's not your normal thing!"

"Hey, a man can have his reasons. Maybe I wanted to change up my style." I teased

Looking away, I looked down as the cart arrived. I got out as Luffy slammed a large tub of clean water, telling everyone to take some, it would be under his name. I yelled at people to take some food too. Everyone was thankful as they cheered. I smiled at the children taking the food, letting a soft sad smile onto my face. Law realised why I was acting this way. It's cause this hit close to home and I didn't want the people to suffer any longer like I did. Law's gaze softened briefly at me before returning to his usual pissed off expression. I got off and handed the food out before passing Tama an apple. Luffy promised that by the time he left this country, it would be a place Tama could eat until she is full everyday. She teared up at that.

"(M/N), feel better?" Law asked

"Mhm, much better." I admitted.

"So anything big happen on Whole Cake Island?"

"Not really... Saved Sanji"

" Shishishi, (M/N) nearly got married!" Luffy told.

"How is that not big? Who was it?" Zoro piped up.

"Charlotte Katakuri, know him?"

Those words may seem like an innocent answer but Law was surprised. Zoro was unaware of the guy so he was looking at me if he was important or not. Law told him just how dangerous Katakuri was before I felt Luffy wrapping his hands around me multiple times and kissing my cheek. I pushed Luffy's face away, reminding him that he was most likely misunderstanding something. Zoro broke the news that we should leave since we had a full blown pursuit on our hands. We were going to the top of Oden's Castle.

Well the ruins of it. It was to meet the ghosts of Wano. Zoro told us it was a surprise when he saw them before telling us that we would learn the unbelievable truth. I placed Tama on Speed, giving her another apple and an container of cake, telling her to take care. Luffy left the sword with Tama, telling Speed to ensure her safety before they took off. The people of the village thanked Luffy for his deeds while I smiled. Law was upset to see pirates doing good deeds which made him want to vomit. I laughed at that. We got on the beast friend Tama had left for us before taking off.