Marine dropping in

[M/N] [L/N] P.O.V

"Bye bye everyone, make sure Lover Boy doesn't do anything stupid!"

Bidding everyone farewell, I took off to the seas with one last smile directed at Benn and Shanks. My memory from last night lingered as Shanks and I stared for a bit in each others eyes. I set off in the direction of the next place. It was peaceful sailing until I saw a man drowning. Freaking out, I jumped in to save him even though he was a marine. I pulled him onto my boat and performed CPR. He spat out a lot of water but he started breathing normally soon.

"Wait here, let me get you a glass of water"

Quickly, I went into the kitchen to grab a cup of water before returning outside to the man. He drank it quickly. I had to be on high alert since he was a marine. For now, he was fine. He introduced himself as Sengoku. I invited him in to eat as I told him that I would drop him off at the next island which he gladly agreed too. He gratefully ate the dish I made. I was an average cook so it tasted good but nothing like Sanji's.

"Hold on, you're this man aren't you?"

Sengoku held my wanted poster in his hand that he pulled out from inside his white jacket. Immediately, my guard was raised as I went to rest my hand on the hilt of my sword but I kept my composure as I calmly ate my spaghetti. He put the bounty poster on the table before pulling out an envelope before he slid it over. I scanned the contents as I sat back on my bed. I sat on the bed since there was only one chair.

"You're inviting me to be a warlord?"

"Most certainly"

"No thank you"

Sengoku eyes widened slightly while I casually slid it back over as casually as possible before asking if he wanted a second serving. He agreed before asking why I would refuse such a thing since it protected me from the World Government. I just shrugged my shoulders. He seemed intent on listening so I gave up.

"I'm a pirate to be free, not to listen to every whim of the World Government."

"I see, that's rather unfortunate then"

The situation soon lit up however and we became somewhat good friends. He felt like an old wise dad figure. Maybe he had a Devil Fruit power that made him super wise like a Budda. We soon got to the next island and he promised to let me go since I saved him. Happily, I continued on my journey before arriving soon at Long Land Island. It seems they still weren't here but I had a feeling they would be coming to this exact island.

Elsewhere: Mock Town, Jaya Island

Third P.O.V

Two people who were Bellamy and his ally were being forced to fight until they bleed. The other people begged the blonde man wearing a pink fluffy coat with coloured shades sitting on the barrel. The ally demanded why the man pulling the strings and forcing them to fight was mad at them. The man was known as Doflamingo Donquixote who used to have 300 million Beli bounty before it was frozen by the World Government when he became a Warlord. He was mad at them for trying to get to the City of Gold once the Strawhat Crew led by Luffy went there. He passive aggressively told them to listen to the opinion of others first.

"But I wanted revenge on that that person with (H/C) hair and (E/C) eyes! I thought he was just a weak puny baker but he beat us up so easily!"

Doflamingo smiled wildly before pulling out (M/N)'s wanted poster. He held it up to Bellamy as Bellamy noticed the true amount of (M/N)'s bounty. He nodded as Doflamingo forced Bellamy onto the ground, making him explain every single detail about their fight. He was rather disappointed they still hadn't gotten a name. Doflamingo threateningly flexed his fingers which made Bellamy feel even more anxious and paranoid than before. He blurted out the most embarrassing thing he noticed about (M/N) during their fight at the end.

"-And he looked really hot when he was angry! He's got a great ass too a- I'm so sorry, I shouldn't have said that! Forgive me please!"

"Fufufufu, that's very useful information but street punks like you have no use to me."

Doflamingo walked away with a smirk on his face. Only the strongest pirates would reach the new world to build a new pirate age. Maybe this person could stand next to him on equal level. One thing was for sure (M/N) was dangerous.

A/N: Thanks for reading!