Feast

[M/N][L/N] P.O.V

Humming, I watched the singer perform fully to her hearts content as the other mermaids danced. In my air bubble, I was all alone as I drank my sake but right now that's what I need. I didn't feel lonely instead everyone's presence in all the other two bubbles made me feel as if I was surrounded by people. I was very happy and was having a fun time. A mermaid had come over to me and sat next to me as she offered to drink with me. Smiling, I rejected her politely and she took it very well instead offering to just be a friendly presence which I didn't mind.

My mind wandered off and I quickly brought myself back before I started thinking of other things. The mermaid next to me left when the King of Neptune came over to give me a massive drink. It became a drinking contest and I won. Thankfully, I wasn't fully drunk so I could still think pretty clearly. The night carried on, soon I noticed Robin was missing so I followed her. Accidentally, I ended up eavesdropping on the conversation between her and Neptune. My back leaned against the wall before sliding down and burying my head in my knees.

Joy boy. A human who existed over eight hundreds of years ago during the void century who created the Noah but he broke his promise to the Mermaid princess. However, they believe Joy boy will be back and that's why they were protecting the Noah. I found out Shirahoshi was the ancient weapon Poseidon. She was one of the three. I stepped foward into their conversation which surprised Robin. I asked King Neptune if I was enhancing Shirahoshi because she was a weapon. He agreed.

"Enhancer... If any of the part of the World found out you could enhance then you would most likely be even more wanted now than you were before. You're lucky only the World Government knows. It's very likely they want to keep it that way so it's easy to fake a story if they do get you. Is your enhancing growing?"

"Yes, I don't just enhance Devil Fruits but ... Ancient weapons too? That's too weird for me. Hey, I can speak to Sea Kings too, do you know why?"

"No sorry."

"That's sad, I'm going to go back to the rest so see you all later."

Wondering where Shirahoshi went, in my drunken state I went and found her with my Observation Haki. She was being trapped by this weird guy. I unsheathed my blade and imbued it with Haki before quickly slicing him before he could see me. Using my legs, I made sure not to touch him as I kicked him out the window. Shirahoshi grabbed me gently and thanked me with tears in her eyes but I used my enhancing to soothe her crying. Sanji, Zoro and Luffy walked into the room and questioned the cries they heard. Shirahoshi explained everything that happened while I just kept drinking my sake.

"(M/N) you're face is very red," Sanji began

"So? Nothing bad will happen" Zoro raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah, (M/N)'s great at handling his booze!" Luffy smiled.

"No, the moment his face gets that red then he's usually beyond drunk. Did you have a drinking contest with Neptune?"

Nodding my head, I protested that I wasn't drunk and even was able to walk a straight line. I ended up walking off and coming across two people talking about a Yonko. I asked them what was wrong only to be informed that since they had celebrated us and the factory was destroyed because of Horde, there was no way to give Big Mom the peace treaty. I asked them what the condition was and they had to give ten tons of sweets which was around 10,000 kg worth of candy. They told me not to panic since we saved the country.

That night, I went around town gathering all the ingredients to make sweets before heading back to the castle and began cooking highly dense sweets. Pouring my all into it, I spent all my time baking by myself while the other two tried to hold me back. I simply used my Haki to knock them out. The hours flew by and the morning light came in. I had made at leasr six tons of Candy with my speed.  I noticed the weird guy who tried to kidnap Shirahoshi lurking around and knocked him out.