Chapter 9:Wanted

[M/N][L/N] P.O.V

Quietly, I ate in peace away from everyone else because I wanted to draw in peace. Well until Luffy came to me looking for watermelons that tasted like meat. I told him there was none as I went back to drawing. He sat next to me as he chewed loudly on his meat. Smiling, I moved away so the grease of the meat didn't get on the paper. Luffy seemed really curious so he talked with his mouth full.

"Dumbass captain... finish your food first then we can talk."

"Mm, okay I did it! So like how do you draw so good?"

"A lot of practice, success doesn't come overnight" I said smiling at Luffy. I gave him my plate as he ate any left overs. He thanked me as he ate it rather quickly, almost choking on the meat. I put away my sketchbook to help Luffy by patting him on the back. He thanked me before he became silent but he let out his small laughs every once in a while as he looked over at me.

"What?"

"Shishishi, you're really cute. Trying to be tough but you're so soft inside shishishi"

"You don't even know what cute is. Don't laugh at me dumbass" I muttered, laughing with him before getting up and taking my leave. A stretched hand that made its way around my waist brought me back however. Colliding with Luffy, I let out a groan of pain who was still laughing. I unwrapped his hands from me to take my leave but he did it again. I repeated the same actions as before but the only thing that changed was Luffy was laughing even harder. I ended up laughing with him.

"Shishishi, where you going?"

"To the ocean, I'll see you sometime tomorrow. I told you I wonder a lot."

"Ehhhh? No,no and no. Bad (M/N)"

My smile dropped momentarily, I sighed before telling him I would be back with another smile. He gave me one of his own before he finally let me go. I walked away down to the sandy beach, wandering for the rest of the night. Looking at the stars, it was so peaceful. I felt happy and at peace being here. I took off my shoes and socks before standing in the shallow waves of the water.

"I thought you might be here, (M/N)"

"Anything you need Sanji?"

"I just wanted to say thank you..."

"It's nothing" I said as he walked closer to me while smoking a joint. He laid on the beach with me for a bit as we stared at the stars. It was quiet which was nice. Breathing in, the cool air was welcomed as Sanji stayed with me until he heard Nami's voice and left with love hearts in his eyes. Laughing, I went back to wandering the island while being in the water.

I nearly did a double take when I saw Zoro sleeping face first in the ground. I hoped he didn't walk while he slept. I walked over to him and turned him over. Worried, I made a make shift sleigh as I used it to drag Zoro onto my boat carefully. I let out lots of curses as I let him use the bed. Going into my mini kitchen which was connected. I grabbed the Calzones and Empanadas I made before heading back outside and realising how beautiful the scenery was.

Noticing a man sitting on a coffin boat, I squinted my eyes before noticing it was Mihawk. He was at a standstill on his chair in his boat so I drew him on the boat. I then was shading certain parts to create depth. I ate an Empanada or two. His boat seemed to be moving closer however and I quickly ducked as he sent a horizontal air slash my way. No part of my boat was harmed thankfully. Glaring playfully at the man, I laughed as I took away the bag of food.

"That's a rude way to great someone, jerk. What are you doing here?"

"Well I had fun, I just came to see if you were free."

"Unfortunately not really, I have to take care of a sleeping Zoro who should've died. I swear everyone is a dumbass, charging into battle. He didn't lose though so he kept his promise"

"I'm pleased to hear. I'll wait for him to challenge me. Speaking of which, your blade is incredibly blunt and it must be on purpose from the way it's forged."

"It is, do you want some wine?"

"I should be inviting you."

"Well I prefer taking the initiative sometimes." I said as I passed him the bag of food. I went inside and grabbed a red wine bottle. I got two wine glasses, carefully holding them as I walked back out and passed him a glass before I poured him some wine. I poured myself not as much before sipping it. Mihawk then followed. The moonlight was really perfect for now.

"Your baking skills are quite amazing. Is that book where you keep all your recipes?"

"No, I use this to draw. I drew one of you earlier. You looked good in that moment."

"And I don't now?"

"No, you still look good but earlier it's like the moonlight was your element or something." I said as I pulled out my sketchbook and showed him his picture. He hummed as he watched it with those calculating eyes. I put it away quickly before continuing to sip on my wine. He really didn't talk much. I couldn't help but look into those double layered irises. They were really captivating.

"You have stunning eyes"

"Thank you, I better get going. Your wanted poster would be released soon. Well if you didn't have one already."

"How fun, take those for the road will ya? I'll make some more tommorow."

"Farewell (M/N)

"Bye bye Hawk Eyes jerk"

A/N: (M/N) is a bit of a harsh person but he means well. Thanks for reading and commenting!

 Thanks for reading and commenting!