UPDATE AFTER SEVERAL YEARS

Hello, everyone!

I am not sure if any of my followers are still currently active on Wattpad, but I would like to say, I'M BACK!

I've been trying to get access my account for the last few weeks and I am finally in! I just want to apologize for not updating any of my stories in YEARS. Quick recap of life that has kept me from writing.

I had a boyfriend, who became my fiancé, who then turned into my ex... We were together for 5 years (hence why I wasn't updating much, I honestly felt I was cheating on him while writing these stories, lol). He sadly passed away almost two months ago and I have been so lost in life. Then after his passing, I decided that I am moving out of Colorado and leaving all the sadness behind, and moving forward to Northern Georgia (in between Canes and Preds country). During this crazy time, I have been yearning to start writing fan fiction again. That's when I turned back to Wattpad, trying to get access to my account because I have all these feelings I just want to pour out. So hopefully soon I will have updates on my stories, as I have always had ideas of where the plots would lead. 

If anyone is still on here, and still wanting to read my stories, thank you so much. I'll try to be better about updating and not leave you guys hanging for several years. I love you all. 

- Meg