Chapter Nineteen

Semyon and I tiptoe into the cabin after 1 AM, the creak of the door echoes through the room. I press my finger against my lips and shh him as he slowly closes the door. The Christmas tree lights are dimmed as presents are wrapped underneath the tree. Semyon takes hold of my hand and ushers me to the bedroom. He closes the door and locks it, slowly moving towards me. 

"Cameron, you've made me the happiest man in the world," he whispers as he leans into me, crashing his lips on top of mine. 

We slowly undress each other until we are standing bare. His eyes scan my body as mine does the same with his. He picks me up and places me on the bed. I lay back as I stare into his crystal blue eyes. His lips start at my forehead, as he starts trailing them down my neck, to my chest, to my stomach. My legs shake as he inches closer to where I need him most. His tongue moves slowly as my back arches and a soft moan escapes my lips. 

"Oh my gosh, that feels so good," I whisper as my hands reach for his hair. 

His tongue and lips continue to work in a slow motion as I feel like I am about to explode. I can barely contain my moans as they start to grow louder.

"Oh, Daddy!" I moan as my eyes grow wide. 

I cover my mouth and I look down at him, only to see him chuckling. His lips start to move back up my body and he slowly moves my hand away from my mouth. 

"Daddy?" he smirks as he spreads my legs apart. "How do you want Daddy to give it to you?"

"Just give it to me!" I pull his neck down so our lips meet. 

It had been so long since him and I had made love. We were saving our second "first time" for a special occasion. I didn't know how I wanted it. I wanted slow and soft, but I also wanted hard and rough. 

Semyon slowly starts to thrust into me, causing the both of us to moan. His eyes widen and he slowly pulls away. 

"Shit," he mumbles as he starts to dig through the nightstand drawer.

"What is it?" I whisper, reaching for his arm. 

"Condom," he rummages through the drawer.

"Don't," I kiss his collarbone. "I'm on the pill."

"Wait, pill? What pill?" Semyon looks down at me in confusion.

"You know," I bite my lip, "birth control?"

"What is that?" he raises his eyebrow.

"It's a pill that protects me from getting pregnant."

"Ooh," he gasps. "So we good?"

"Yes, we're good." I giggle as he slowly enters me again.

Semyon thrusts start out slow and soft, but then I whisper in his ear that I want it harder. I dig my nails into his skin as he thrusts become more powerful. His lips attach themselves to my neck as he starts to softly bite at my exposed skin. I wrap my legs around his waist so he can thrust deeper. I tilt my head back and I moan as I can feel myself unravel underneath him. 

"Semyon," I moan as he lips meet with mine. "I'm going to-"

"I know, baby. Let it happen," he pulls my hips closer to his as he thrusts harder than ever.

I scream his name as my orgasm takes over my body. His thrusts start to slow as I can tell he is near the edge. He moans my name in my ear and collapses on top of me. Our breathing is hitched and I can feel his heartbeat against my chest. I move my hips in small circle so I can still feel him, causing me to whimper. 

"Round two already?" Semyon chuckles, running his hand up my chest and squeezing my breast.

"Yes, please," I moan as I start kissing his neck. 

"I don't remember you being this wild," he moans as he slowly starts to thrust.

"Remember, last time we did it I had a baby in me. We couldn't do it that rough," I push my hips against his. 

"Damn, babe," he rolls over so I'm now on top. "You're the captain now."

I press my hands against his chest and I start to bounce up and down. His hands run down my back and he places them on my butt, giving me a squeeze. His hips push up to meet mine as the sweat starts to drip off our bodies. 

"I'm about to cum again," he blushes, gripping onto my butt. 

"Cum baby," I moan as I continue to move my hips.

Semyon lets out a low moan as I collapse on top of him, giving him soft kisses all over his chest. 

He wraps his arms around me and holds me tight. 

"I don't want this moment to end," he says and then his stomach growls. "But it has to, because I'm hungry."

I giggle. "There's deli meat in the fridge if you want a sandwich."

He pats my butt. "Get up. Let's make us some sandwiches."

I roll off him and I reach for my pajamas. My entire body is sore from our fun. I put on my black and red buffalo check pajamas. He puts on a black shirt and his black sweat pants. We tip toe into the kitchen to see what we can find.