Chapter Five

"Okay, honey," Semyon's sweet voice says as he sits behind me on the bed. "We need to practice your breathing."

"Semyon, I'm not even showing yet. We have time," I reply with a giggle, feeling him pull me closer to him.

"Doesn't hurt to practice," he whispers in my ear before nibbling it, pressing his chest to my back.

"If you think you're getting sex again, you're out of luck," I try to fight my moan. He knew how hormonal I was and he was taking full advantage of it.

"Pleeeeeease," he rings out in a whine, rubbing his hands up and down my sides.

"You're making this hard," I sigh, tilting my head back into his chest and I look up at him.

"You're making me hard," he smirks and winks, and I stick out my tongue in response.

I roll my eyes at him as I nestle my head into his chest, soon feeling his arms tighten around me. I feel one of his strong hands rub my stomach gently, soon placing his lips on top of my forehead. I bat my eyes at him, seeing his cheeks turn a bright shade of pink. I loved how I made him blush. I never had that effect on anyone.

I look down at my stomach and I thought about everything. Semyon and I were going to raise this child together. He wasn't running away like I thought he would. He is staying right by my side through this journey. I'm scared to death, still. I'm worried about how I'm going to tell my family.

My family; I love them, but they can be very, very judgmental. All I heard growing up was, "Save yourself for marriage", and "If you do get pregnant before you're married, you better keep the baby or put it up for adoption if you're unwilling to raise it." They wanted me to be the perfect little church girl they visioned me being, and I was... Until I met Semyon.

He brought out the bad girl that was dying to break free inside me. Even though I'm technically not that bad. I don't do drugs, I'm too young to drink, I don't party all the time. I'm just pregnant with a hockey players baby. No big deal, right?

But I still didn't know how to tell my parents. I didn't know if they were going to disown me or not. I didn't know if they would stop helping me with my college tuition. Oh my gosh, what am I going to do about college? Will I have to take online classes? Will I go to night school after my baby is old enough to be watched by someone else? What am I going to do?

"Cameron, you okay?" Semyon's voice snaps me from my daze.

I shake my head and I bury my face into his neck. I felt tears start to roll down my cheeks as Semyon rubs the small of my back.

"Tell me what's wrong," he whispers.

"I don't know how to tell my parents. I don't know what to do about my school. I don't know what to do about anything," I cry, feeling his arms tighten around me.

"I take care of you," he says softly.

"I can't expect you do to everything." I reply, pulling away from him and wiping my eyes.

"But I want to do everything," he whispers, cupping my face with his hands. "You move in with me."

I shake my head. "It's too soon."

He sighs and rests his hands in his lap, looking down at them in defeat. He closes his eyes and his breathing hitches.

"I appreciate everything you have done so far. But you need your space. I don't want to distract you. That's why I'll stay here and you stay at your place. We will just move in together when we are ready." I grab his hands and I kiss his cheek.