💚 special live with guest

Start from the beginning

"Why? What happened with your day that made it bad?" She frowns, reading the comments.

Renjun glances at her, noticing the prominent soft frown on her face. He smiles, reminding him why he has a crush on her in the first place.

"I hope everything will get better- actually, I believe it will get better! Fighting!" She laughs, showing a cheering action.

"Also, I'm pretty sure everyone is surprised by this surprise live. As everyone knows, I normally schedule or announce all my live."

"However, this live is just to pass my time and someone else's. Yes, we do have a guest and they are here!" She waves her hand,

Renjun finishes his makeup, showing himself to the camera.

He sweetly smiles, sitting beside JungKyung but kept a good distance between them.

"Hello, everyone! I am Huang Renjun of NCT Dream, nice to be here today." He waves his hands,

"Yes~ welcome to JungKyung's special live where it started to pass time!" JungKyung says, acting like they are in a variety show.

Renjun laughs, looking at her with obvious heart eyes.

She leans closer to the camera, trying to read the comments.

[Unnie, you and Renjun look cute together!!!]

[I'm so jealous!!!]

[Date! Date! Date! Date! ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ]

[Renjun Oppa looking at you with heart eyes 😍😍😍😍 my heart can't handle this-]

She lets out a shy laugh, ignoring those comments to avoid rumors but since the live has already started, there so probably to turning back.

"This is my first live with someone, and it is Huang Renjun. How do you feel?" She looks at him, keeping her eyes on him.

"I feel nervous-" He lets out a laugh, "But also kind of glad that I'm the first."

JungKyung smiles, fluttering Renjun's heart.

He could feel his heart pounding even quicker, his eyes full of hearts, his face was bright, it's as if he's showing his silly crush on her without any words.

The viewers totally notice it.

"What do you call a star with a beautiful and bright glow?" Renjun asks, seeing JungKyung's look replaced with a confused one.

"What?" She asks, turning her head to look at him.

"Jeon JungKyung." Renjun says, soon cracking an embarrassed smile before throwing back let out an embarrassed scream.

JungKyung, however, could feel her cheeks get red.

She shuts her eyes, looking down to hide the flustered look on her face.

"May I ask..." She looks at Renjun, "where is your tag? I need to make sure you are made in heaven." She says, throwing a finger heart in his direction.

Now, it was Renjun turning red.

They both continued to talk, answering a few questions from the comments.

The two only look away from each other either to look at the camera or answer the comments.

Other than that, they just kept on looking at each other.

"Oh~ someone asked how close are we." JungKyung says, keeping her heart eyes on Renjun.

"We aren't really that close. Do you remember my bet last year?" Renjun asks, raising a brow and JungKyung gasps, remembering what she said.

"Oh my god, are you still trying?" She asks him, the boy raises both his brows, earning a choked laugh from her.

"Is it working?" Renjun asks, moving closer to her. JungKyung leans closer to his face, softly flicking his forehead.

"Is it?"

"I wanna know though."

"Then you will know in the future."

"But why~~~?" Renjun throws his head back, a prominent adorable pout on his face.

JungKyung pinches his cheek, ignoring the comments.

[What is happening????]

[Omg Renkyung!!!!]

[Holy shi- 💖💗💞💚💞💚💕💙💙💌♥️💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔]

[Well, delulus. Your time is over]

[Oppa! Stay away from her 😡😡😡]

Renjun holds her hand, putting it down. Their hands cannot be seen from the camera.

Renjun tightly holds her hand, JungKyung letting him do it. Her heart doing flips as she starts to reading the comments again.

The two talked about random things such as aliens, theories, supernatural, anything to pass time.

The viewers completely having fun watching the two 'lovebirds' talk with each other to pass time.

"Who knew this might cause drama?"

━━━━━━━ ∙ʚ🌙ɞ∙ ━━━━━━━