Chapter fifteen

Bad Boys Ain't Bad

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Bad Boys Ain't Bad

Cassidy

He stopped in his tracks as he opened his mouth to respond to my question, “W...what? What are you talking about?”

“Exactly. Brendan was just trying to get to my head, ” I rolled my eyes.

He remained silent as we headed to our different classes we were scheduled to. I'll prepare myself to die in History class.

-*-

After school, I was desperate to pull my brains out. I had the rehearsal to do and I was bleeding dry. For some reason, I was starting to have a headache. I think I was about to pass out.

Down the hall, I could see Brendan walking up with a few other girls. When his gaze met me, he told them something then they left.

My now dizzy body was now falling to the floor. He ran and yanked my body in his arms grabbing a full whole of it.

My eyes were literally getting heavy.

“Hold on in there. You need to rest before practice, ” I could hear his voice disappearing as my eyes closed slowly.

I opened my eyes looking around my environment and scanned my eyes around, feeling myself to see if I still got my clothes on.

Phew.

Pressing pressure on my forehead with my hand to reduce the minimum amount of the headache, I sat up. If you're wondering what I was laying on, it was a table and I think it was stupid of Brendan to put me on one of the set props.

I was in the theatre but it was empty. The door opened and Brendan walked in with a paper bag in his hand. The last time this happened, it didn't end very well.

He walked over to me and placed the paper bag next to my body on the table I was sitting on, “You need you to eat something you passed out.”

“Tell me you did not take another photo of me to post on your profile on Instagram, ” I grabbed the paper bag and looked inside seeing my favourite doughnuts and a cup of black coffee, my least favourite by the way. I loved mines with extra creams.

He laughed a little, “I did not.”

“Why do I feel like you're lying?” I squint my left eye.

He laughed a little, “Does it looks like it?”

“Yeah. Anyways, where are the others?” I asked him, opening the box of doughnuts and taking a bite in one, mourning at its delicious taste.