Chapter Three

༌༗་༗༌

༌༗་༗༌

๒ค๔ ๒๏ץร คเภ't ๒ค๔

Cassidy

The next morning, waking up to the hot sun was quite a nightmare. How can a mom be this cruel and make me wake up to the hot sun hitting against my face?

"Mom..." I groaned in the pillow that was placed flat against my face.

"School young lady and breakfast is on the table. You need to eat it before it gets cold, " she dragged the duvets off my body.

I threw the pillow from off my face, not knowing where it landed then my eyes rotated on mom, "You're not in your work clothes and you're wearing makeup."

"What if I want to change up how I look?"

I could tell she was blushing, "Look at you. I bet you have a date. Who's the lucky guy?"

Mom tried not to smile, "Your breakfast is getting cold, " she hits the pillow against my face.

"Fine. But I take that as a yes, " I got up to exit the room with her leading in front.

When I arrived downstairs, Cassette was making her own breakfast since she was allergic to eggs. And mom made me eggs and bacon and a nice cup of milk tea since she told us that we were too young to drink coffee and it wasn't good for the brain. Well, not Cassette since she was a grown-up but me.

"Girls, I have to go. I have to meet someone."

"You mean your new boyfriend, " Cassette said, looking up from the frying pan to her.

"I have to go, " mom left and I just smiled.

"She seems happy, " I dug into breakfast.

"As long as she's happy, I am happy."

"Cassette, can you help me out and tidy my room for me?" I begged her.

She responded in a mocking tone, "No. I have to work an early shift today."

"B-but Clive will be here in any minute."

"Then tell him to wait, " She placed the sausages on her plate.

"Fine."

~•~

I was now in the bathroom washing my face off, at school. When I was finished, I wiped my face and was now walking down the hall, seeing Brendan head on head. He stepped a foot in front of me and stopped, blocking my path.