Chapter seventeen

Bad Boys Ain't Bad

Bad Boys Ain't Bad

Cassidy

"Not gonna happen, good boy, " I decreased the space between our bodies and he rests his hands on his hips looking down with a smile on his face.

"What are you talking about? I was just going to wipe that piece of food off your cheek."

"Haha..." note the sarcasm, "...so funny. With your mouth?"

"Of course not with my mouth."

"You know, I feel like you're not such a bad guy but that doesn't mean that I like you, " it was basically facts over feelings, fairly. He was a kind soul but God he loves making crisis with me.

"Of course I'm bad. Note the leathers I wear and the bikes and mostly my popularity on campus."

"I don't see you riding any bikes. Stop playing dumb, " I rolled my eyes, "but not to run away from the conversation you were definitely trying to kiss me."

"Now why would I kiss you? As I told you before, there were bits of food on your cheek."

"You are so bad at lying."

"You think so?" he asked, "If I was so bad at lying then why would the entire school believe that we had sex?"

I rolled my eyes, "Get a life, please. I have to go home by the way. I have my scripts to practice."

"So soon?"

"What do you call soon? I've been here for almost three hours, unless..." I leant in a whispered, "You want me to stay with you longer. I am sensing that you like me. I'm not stupid."

"And what if I like you? Is it a crime?"

"Crime? It would be a complete slaughter. I have to go by the way, " I take up my backpack, walking to the door.

"On more thing."

"What now?"

"The note you took. I need it."

Shit. He knew?

"I don't know what you're talking about?" I pretended as if I knew nothing about what he was preferring.

"You don't wanna play dumb with me."

"I don't know what you're talking about. I have to run, " I opened the door as swiftly as possible to leave but Brendan grabbed my body and pulled me in towards his body.

My back crashed into his chest and my bag fell from my hands. His lips were so close to my ears, "You definitely don't wanna play dumb with me."

"If you are thinking about being charismatic you will definitely score F."

His lips lightly brushed over my ears, "I wasn't being charismatic and if I was, I'm sure I'll pass with A+."

"You do realise we are in an awkward position, right?"

He chuckles, "You're one hard girl to cut through."

"What can I say? Nothing phases through me, " I pushed myself out of his magnetic grip.

"Now can I have my letter?"

"And as I said before I don't have it. I really have to go now so just die already, " I told him walking out the door.

"Fine but I'll live tomorrow to see you again!"

--
Hey beautiful people. Here's a small update. Bonus chapter loading...Thank you so much for your time and patience and I hoped you enjoyed this. Have a safe day!

Q: Describe this chapter.

Stay tuned,
Krystal.