Chapter 48: Pieces

(Hi everyone! I truly am thankful for everyone that is reading and enjoying my book. I really love and appreciate you guys ✨♥️ Also, thank you so much for putting up with my slow updating 😅

I wanted to let you all know that this book is coming really close to an end. There will be a second book for it though, a continuation which I'm really excited for 😊)

~Previous Chapter~

Mitsuki had risen up from her bed, going through her drawers. Once she found what she wanted, she took the whole plastic bottle of colourless, blue tinted capsules to her bed. She unlocked the seal, keeping the bottle closed. She tipped the bottle, allowing a few capsules to fall out on her hand. She rolled them a few times, watching them move before placing them in her mouth, swallowing them with water.

Once swallowing them, she took a few more with water before placing it on top of her table.

'I need to leave......'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Where is she when you need her?" a scoff past the young adolescent's lips, pushing his grey, silver like hair away from him face. His purple eyes stood out on his pale skin complexion.

~Back To The Chapter~

Mitsuki lay back on the bed, allowing her digestive system to consume and digest the capsules she took. She pushed her grey, purple like locks away from her face, tucking herself under the covers. She drew the duvet up to her neck, snuggling her head to her warm, soft pillow.

"That idiot....." she mumbled under her breath before she allowed herself to drift off to sleep. Her pale purple orbs hollow.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A blond blur wizzed past the endless maze of corridors, making sure not to be seen by any mortals that were around.

'Kaname....What did you do?' he groaned under his breath, increasing his speed dramatically.

He wanted answers. He wanted them now.

Once he successfully past the building, he quickly headed to the night dorm. He past the security without a problem before he got to the Pureblood's chambers.

"Kaname-" the blond Vampire quickly cut himself off. His emerald green orbs glossed over, his eyes agar from shock.

"Headmaster what's going on? What are you doing to him?!"

The elder Hunter shifted his gaze from the ritual occurring, to the young Vampire. His outburst didn't affect the Hunter in the slightest.

"Something that needed to be done for awhile now" he answered, looking at the blond questionably.

"Needed to be done?" Takuma muttered under his breath.

"Needed to be done? Needed to be done?! What needed to be done?!" the Vampire snapped, standing in front of the Chairman with an expression full of anger and betrayal. "I thought you wanted Humans and Vampires to coexist! For there to be peace, not conflict! What changed?! What changed your mind Headmaster?! What could of possibly made you change your mind?! Kaname trusted you! He supported your dream! He got all of us to obey the rules and morals that were set from the school! Why do this?! Answer me!!" the blond Vampire was shaking with anger. Foreign adrenaline rushed through his veins. He had never snapped at anyone, let alone the Chairman but he was past the point of anger.

Kaien on the other hand, just watched the Vampire, listening to his outburst with a blank look. "He wanted to turn her....He wanted to turn my daughter into a Vampire! My sweet Mitsuki! He wanted to take her humanity away from her! Her humanity! It's already enough pain for her that her biological parents died while she was on a mission but having her humanity stripped away from her is too much! She would not be herself! She would not be herself, the real Mitsuki....She would be broken....An empty shell of my daughter would be left..." Kaien fired back, his voice raising in volume at first before it quietened down. His voice quivered.

Takuma stopped talking, trying to keep his anger contained. He absolutely hated the fact that he would destroy all his morals for Mitsuki. For someone that wasn't his biological daughter.

The Pureblood could hear everything that was being said between the two men. He's wasn't able to answer or intervene. He wasn't able to speak. His mind felt like it was being robbed. He was being robbed of his true, real feelings.

'Mitsuki.' He thought of her, desperately wanting to keep her in his mind and thoughts.

'I feel cursed.....What do they want me to do? Go to Yuki instead? Marry her instead? Have children with her instead? Share my insecurities with her instead? I can't make myself do that. I'm not like before. I don't have romantic feelings for her anymore. She's just my sister. My little sister...'

Kaname could feel his memories of her and him slowly being wiped out from his mind, like puzzles pieces being long and forgotten.

'Mitsuki....help me'

The Eraser wiped every moment and memory that Kaname had of Mitsuki. She was ruthless with cutting the ties between them in his mind. 

'Hmm, I think I should torture him, make him feel pain'  she bit her lip, suppressing a wide smirk from showing.

Once she finished, she willed herself to knock him out cold, stepping back from his unconscious form.

"I hope you experience hell Pureblood..."