Chapter 37: Apology?

~Previous Chapter~

"I came to check up on you Silver" he smiles while sitting next to me.

"I appreciate you checking up on me Kaname. You've got to stop calling me that stupid name" I declare with slight annoyance.

"I don't want to stop calling you Silver" he smirks while stroking my silver hair.

"Kuran-" I was unfortunately cut off my Kaname pressing his first finger against my lips as if saying 'don't speak any further'.

"You know you drive my very being insane" he whispers in my ear while rubbing my bottom lip fondly.

"J-Just what do you mean by that Kuran" I narrow my eyes to slits.

"It doesn't matter Mitsuki" he answers me and brings my hands to his own.

"Kuran you better answer me before I-" I was yet again cut off by him.

"Because your mine and mine alone" he gently presses his lips against my hands while looking at my every movement and expression I showed.

"Last time I checked Kuran, I wasn't anyone's" I narrow my purple orbs at him.

'What the hell is wrong with both Zero and Kuran?'

~Back To The Chapter~

*Mitsuki's Point Of View*

"Oh but you are mine Mitsuki and you know it" a smirk appears on his face making me shoot him a look of disgust.

"Kuran I really hate repeating myself..." I retreat my hands to my lap and created some distance between us.

"Repeat what? That you perhaps have feelings for me?" His smirk widens while his wine brown eyes shine with amusement.

"I swear I would kill you if I was allowed to..." I grit my teeth in anger. His smirk slowly demolished and was replaced with a deep frown. Out of nowhere I'm pinned on my bed with my arms above my head.

'What the? When was I in this position? Damn vampires and there stupid speed...' I bite gently the inside my cheek while feeling Kuran's weight push down on my body.

"Who's stopping you from killing me Silver?" Kuran stares down at me while I struggle against his hold.

"Kuran I highly suggest you let go of me" I threaten him while still struggling.

"You still havn't answered my last question and to reply to your so called threat I say no" he smirks and gives me a look of amusement.

"I don't give a damn about your bloody question Kuran and let me bloody go" I raise my voice slightly while feelings my wrists ache with slight pain. He narrows his eyes while tightening his hold on my wrists. I wince in pain while looking away from him.

'Why am I in this current position in the first place?'

"Mitsuki-" I cute him off. "Weren't you head to toes in love with Yuki?" I pant slightly with exhaustion while feeling my hair stick on my face because of the sweat. *Ngh* 'My injury..' I bit my lip hard with suppressing a groan.

He kept quiet and looked down at me.

"I'll take your non-response as a yes. So why you after me? It doesn't make any sense to me however you put it" I look at him half with curiosity and the other half with annoyance.

"....I don't understand it either...I just do...I want you to be mine. I don't understand how all the other humans girls and vampires fall for me and yet you don't. The only person I want doesn't love me.." he answers after some time.

"That's because Kuran I'm not those other girls that fall for you....it's as simple as that" I sigh in exhaustion while closing my eyes tiredly.

*Kaname's Point Of View*

'She doesn't have romanic feelings for me or anyone in that matter...' I let out a low sigh and look back to Mitsuki's face. I bring my head near her and gently bump my forehead against hers.

"Why Mitsuki?" I mutter softly while closing my eyes.

"Life isn't designed to make you feel truly happy Kuran. That's the nature of life..." she answers my question while opening her eyes. I slowly open my eyes and make eyes contact with her purple orbs.

'I can't....I can't force myself on her...' I let go of her wrists and settle a gentle kiss on the corner of her lips.

*Mitsuki's Point Of View*

"I apologise for my behaviour Mitsuki" I feel my eyes widen in shock.

'Did I just hear correctly? Did he just apologise to me?'

"Your apologising to me?" I voice my inner question out loud.

"I did didn't I?"

(Hi everyone! I'm so sorry it took me so long to update this chapter😥. I hope you all like the chapter and don't forget to tell me what you thought about it. Bye dear readers, until next time!😋)