Chapter 44: My Feelings Are Real...

(Hello dear readers! I'm so sorry that I haven't updated any of my books for a while now 🙏🏻.

I haven't had much motivation to carry on writing lately 😖. I'll try to write whenever I can so please bare with me.

I hope you enjoy this chapter and don't forget to like and comment. Bye everyone, until next time)

~Pervious Chapter~

Her purple eyes made eye contact with me for a brief moment before they soon fluttered closed. I caught her in my arms before her body made contact with the ground. I gently but firmly held her in my arms and turn my back to Shizuka.

"Your lucky that I came here on time to stop her from killing you...." I didn't bother to even acknowledge her presence.

"You've fallen.....for her....haven't you...."Shizuka ignored what I said and instead asked me, or more like stated to me.

I don't give her a response....She didn't need to know anything....She wasn't going to live long....

*Shizuka's Point Of View*

'This is turning out to be an interesting situation indeed...' A menacing smirk appeared my my face while my eyes flashed a deep red.

'Till next time my orchid....' A soft chuckle passed through my lips.

~Back To The Chapter~

*Second Person's Point Of View*

The brown haired Pureblood teleported to his respected chamber with the silver haired adolescent in his arms. He walked to his king size bed and gently set her down on the soft sheets, covering her body with the crimson covers.

"I'm sorry that I did that to you Mitsuki......" he slowly ran his long nimble fingers down her pale but flushed cheek, looking at her with a soft look. He shifted his attention to her pump lips while he brought his hand to her lips, tracing the shape of them gently with his thumb.

A soft knock made the young looking Pureblood stop in his tracks. He gently moved his hand away from the Hunter and got up from his bed, walking to the front door. He pressed the door handle down and opened the door, looking at his dear friend with slight curiosity.

"Takuma? Is something the matter?" the Pureblood asked the blond haired aristocrat.

"On my way to the Headmaster's office, I saw that Zero looked distressed" the forest eyed vampire answered.

'He must be talking about how Mitsuki didn't come back to report to the Headmaster....' "Distressed?"

"He heard that Mitsuki didn't come back from her assignment....I know that she's in your room Kaname" the blond haired aristocrat gave the Pureblood a blank look, his deep forest eyes looking dull. It was surprising to see the blood aristocrat going against his childhood friend, a Pureblood vampire.

The air around the two turned tense. Deep chocolate with a tint of red clashed with deep forest.

"Takuma...I suggest you don't get involved with this..." the Pureblood aimed to break the ice but it turned the equivalent.

Just before the aristocrat could answer, the silver haired adolescent stirred in her sleep, shifting to her right side on the bed.

Kaname shifted his attention to look at Mitsuki before looking back at Takuma. "We will talk later about this....." he told his friend before closing the door gently.

"If only you could return the same feelings that I have for you Mitsuki....that would make me the happiest man alive...." he walked to his bed and sat down near her form, covering his face with his hand with a look of desperation.

An hour or so later, deep purple orbs slowly fluttered open. A soft moan past through her parted lips while her hand went straight to her head, groaning in slight pain.

"Where am I?" the elite Huntress asked herself while slowly pulling herself to a sitting position.

"Your in my room Mitsuki...."

The said adolescent froze while shifting her gaze to the Pureblood. "Why am I in your room yet again?" She asked him, giving him a look of annoyance.

"It's a long story Mitsuki-" the silver haired adolescent cut him off saying, "I have all the time of my life to listen, so start explaining."

He breathed in a small sigh and started to explain the situation that happened a few hours ago, looking closely at the expression she was pulling off.

Her purple orbs were covered by her long silver hair, creating a shadow. Her knuckles were white from clenching her fists too hard that were resting on her lap. She gritted her teeth from effort to remain silent, while her posture showed her alertness. Her face showed a blank but deadly look while she tried to suppress her anger.

Kaname moved closer to her sitting form and set his hand on her shoulder, making her dart her death glare to him.

"You lost my chance to kill her....the Pureblood that ruined my life!" Every word stung only fueling the fire that burned inside of her. Every violated phrase was like gasoline to it, her fists began to clench and her jaw tensed.

"I couldn't let you kill her Mitsuki..." he stated to her calmly, looking at her with a blank look.

"You couldn't let me kill her? What a pathetic excuse Kuran! You even said that you had so called feelings for me but you lied! Your a liar!"

Burning rage hissed through her body like bubbling poison, tugging an immediate demand in release in the form of unwanted violence. The wrath consumed like waved, engulfing her moralities and destroying the boundaries of loyalty.

That last thread of control that Kaname had over his body, shredded to pieces. He straddled her waist while he pinned her arms above her head, giving her a heated stare.

"My feelings for you are real and genuine. I don't lie about the love that I have for you. I will always love you, like it or not" he leaned close to her face and whispered softly near her ear. "You want to know why? The answer is simple.....because your mine...."

The silver haired Huntress met his heated gaze with her irritated one. "I hate to break it to you Kuran but I'm not your precious Yuki that would return your feelings in a heartbeat. I also don't belong to anyone but myself!"