Chapter 29: Bastard...

(Hi everyone! I'm so sorry for not updating in so long😥. This chapter has a lot of blood in it so read to your own risk and also don't forget to like and comment on what you thought of the chapter. Bye dear readers!😄)

~Previous Chapter~

*Kaname's Point Of View*

I lean against the wall of my room and tilt my head slightly so I could study the vastness stretched in front of me, unknown and beautiful. Like a calm sea, its color was colourless but at the same time dull. It drew you in making you battle with yourself if you should carry on looking at it. Its color and feeling so dull but beautiful in its own way making you mesmerised by it. The clouds floated softly creating more of a breathtaking scene before your own eyes. I sigh softly in slight pressure and roll a black knight chess piece around my first finger and thumb while humming softly to myself. I turn my gaze down to the chess piece thats resting in between my first finger and thumb. A mixture of a amused and annoyed expression surfaced grazing my face.

"So she was going to come here after all" I smirk while feeling my eyes flash red and return back to a wine brown.

~Back To The Chapter~

*Mitsuki's Point Of View*

A gasp shot out of my parted lips while I clutched my wounded stomach in pain. 'Maybe this was a bad idea coming here...' I grit my teeth while the sudden cold breeze kissed my wound making more pain flare making me quiver in numbness and pain. I stumbled to the black iron gates of the moon dorms and pushed them open.

I stagger to a tree and pressed my back firmly against the hard bark. I pant while small droplets of sweat trickled down my neck making me shiver.

Once I regained my breath and a bit of my strength again. I used my speed to appear outside Kuran's office. 'Well here goes nothing....' I twist the doorknob and opened the door to his office. I marched in his office but not before forgetting to shut the door behind me. I stride to his desk and slam my hand on the table making it crack in a lot of places.

"What a pleasure to see you again Silver Huntress" a smirk appeared on his face making my anger flash dangerously.

"Don't give me that trash Kuran" I growl in irritation while glaring daggers at him.

"What ever do you mean Silver?" his smirk widened making me clench my fists making them appear even more white than they are.

"You bloody told Cross about my injury, you idiot" I snap at him while my eyes narrowed into slits looking like cat orbs.

"And what if I did?" he pressed on. In a swift moment I grabbed ahold of his collar and pulled him closer forgetting about that throbbing pain on my wound.

"Listen hear you blood sucker, I'm going to kill you right here right now..." I snarl in pure hatred while clenching and unclenching my free hand. Before he could say anything, I doubled over in agony feeling as if someone stabbed me on the stomach continuously, in the process making me let go of him. I covered my mouth with my hand while I coughed out warm red liquid. I kept my hand over my mouth as I violently coughed on my pale hand. 'Damn this.....' I tiredly told myself while closing my eyes from the pain.

*Kaname's Point Of View*

I stood frozen watching Mitsuki. The darkest, red-colored blood came sputtering out of her mouth and trickled down her hand like a tap, making a painting of blood surround her trembling form. I saw blood oozing slowly out of her wounded stomach making my thirst for blood to rise. I shook my head to rid of that feeling and thoughts and slowly made my way to her. When she saw me come towards her, she shook her head vigorously and moved away from me.

"Don't....come.....any closer...." her words came out muffled from her hand that was covering her mouth but non the less I understood what she said. As blood flowed down her hand it came down in tears of red, dripping down her jaw and the feeling of it, hot and tingly against her neck making me loose my senses for a couple of seconds.

"I won't hurt you Mitsuki" I try to reassure her while walking towards her again. She looked up at me with her purple orbs half with doubt and half pleading for help. I gave her a faint smile and kneeled down to her height. 'I've got to speed this up before I loose complete control of my actions and bite her...."