Chapter 11: The Conversation

(Hi dear readers sorry for taking so long in updating this chapter😅. I hope you all enjoy bye!😄)

*Mitsuki's Point Of View*

"What if I told you that I can stop Zero from attacking other humans, will you agree not to transfer him?" I asked.

he stayed silent. I looked at him and asked again. "So will you listen to my reason?"

He turned his gaze towards me and nodded for me to explain to him my reason.

"Alright I'll tell you why you should not transfer my brother to the night class" I stopped myself from explaining further and shot a glare towards the door. Cross narrowed his eyes and looked at me.

"Mitsuki what's wrong?" he asked me. I looked at him with a death glare.

"You trust that kid a lot don't you? well your trustworthy amazing daughter is the one ears-dropping on our conversation. Teach her to mind her own business Cross" I growled at him with irritation and leaned against the wall.

He looked at me with sympathy and guilt. "Look Mitsuki" he tried saying something but I threw a glare that made him shiver and keep his mouth shut.

"Kaein all I am telling you is that you should not transfer Zero and that's final" I said to Master and walk towards his desk.

"Look Kaein, here in this paper is the reason why you should not transfer him to the night class" I whispered to him. He looked at me and nodded.

I turned my back towards him and made my way to the door. I opened the door and closed it shut behind me.

"Now kid, hasn't anyone said to you that it's really rude and annoying to be eavesdropping in other people's conversation" I glared at her. She stood there shocked and looked at me with guilt.

"I-I" she tried to say but I interrupted her. "Don't ever ear drop in other people's conversation you got that kid" I sneered at her and walked away. She tried grasping my wrist but I dodged her hand and carried in walking.

*Yuki's Point Of View*

I didn't mean to ears-drop in Mitsuki's and Headmaster's conversation. What have I done, now Mitsuki will give me the cold shoulder and not talk to me.

*Mitsuki's Point Of View*

I walked towards a room where I can shoot with my lightning bolt and take all my hate and anger out.

'I will kill every single one of the vampires that put the people important to me in danger..............'