Chapter 32: The Kiss?!

~Previous Chapter~

"I'm sorry Mitsuki but I'm afraid I can't let you go, especially in the condition your in" I stroked her soft silver hair while tightening my hold on her.

"...Oi Kuran...let me go" she growled lowly while struggling slightly on my embrace.

"If you move too much your stomach will inflict more pain on you" I counter what she said. She eventually stops struggling and looks down at the floor.

"..Your a bastard....you know that right?" she glares at the floor while clenching her fists that were resting by her side.

"You've been telling me that quite a lot of the time so of course I do know" I smirk while watching her fist clench and unclench. "You shouldn't do that, you could hurt yourself" I covered her fists with my hands and gently unclenched her hands.

"Why the hell would you care?" she asked while looking away irritated.

I didn't answer her, just held her hands in mine.

'Because I do Silver Huntress...'

~Back To The Chapter~

~Time-skip to the next day early in the morning~

*Second Person's Point Of View*

Twilight melted away, majestic sunrise, red and orange glows seeping over the horizon as if the light itself was being poured from a molten sun. Powerful rays flood over the landscape lighting every piece of nature with its glow and beauty. Sunshine spreading creating a pinkish, peachy flicker, clouds tinted with warm oranges and yellows, colours spread across the sky announcing the new day. Oranges and reds painted across the clouds as if by a celestial hand.

The warm yet bright beam light from the sun slipped through the deep maroon curtains and flooded the dark room with faint patches of light.

There on a king size bed lay a silver haired beauty with a brown haired teen. The teen had his arms wrapped securely around the silver head while his head was settled comfortably on top of the girl's head.

*Mitsuki's Point Of View*

The faint lines of light kissed my closed eyelids making me shift on the bed and snuggle to the pillow. The pillow was surprisingly firm and it was breathing. 'Wait breathing!' I open my eyes slightly and mentally cursed to myself. 'Dear Kami I did it again' I blink a few times until my eyes got used to the light. I slowly tilted my up slightly and looked wide eyed at the person who's sleeping with me. 'Damn this! I was bloody hugging Kuran! I'm never going to hear the end of this' I mentally sweat drop and bit my lip.

'How in the bloody hell did I get in this situation anyway?' I slowly moved his arms that were wrapped around my waist and circled to my back. I gently set his hands by his form and slowly get up to a sitting position. 'Keep quiet Mitsuki, don't make a sound' I bit my lip harder from the slight pain from my stomach.

"Mitsuki?" Kuran's voice sounded deeper than before.

'Damn!' I curse to myself and look at Kuran with an unreadable expression.

"W-Why am I on your bed sleeping with you?" I stutter faintly while biting my lip softly.

"I enjoyed sleeping with you Mitsuki" Kuran smirks sleepily and turns his head towards me. I blushed faintly and turned my head away.

"C-Cut the flirtatious act Kuran. I hope you havn't done anything to me while I slept"  I clear my throat nervously.

"Oh no I havn't done anything other than kiss you a few times and enjoyed watching you sleep peacefully" he answers while his smirk widens.

"Why you!" I turn my head to his direction and glare slightly at him.

"I'm just messing with you Mitsuki I didn't do anything to you other than watch you sleep peacefully" he raises his arms in surrender. I sigh in relief and look down at my attire in shock.

"Kuran where are my clothes?!" I growl in slight annoyance.

"I washed them yesterday so they are clean now" he answers with a bored tone.

"You mean you saw me in my underwear!?" my glare hardens.

"It really wasn't no big deal. I've seen it before but I've got to say though, you keep your body in good shape" he smirks and gets ahold of my hand.

"Kaname! I'm so going to shove two bullets down your pretty throat!" I growl while slowly getting off the bed.

He grabs my hand and pins me down on the bed. "What the hell Kuran! What's the big idea" I hiss in pain while glaring at him.

"Your not going anywhere" he tightens his grip slightly while scanning my face.

"Kaname, this has gone too far so let go of me" I try to reason with him.

"I'm not letting you go Mitsuki, not now.....not never" he dips his head down and bumps his forehead gently on mine.

"Kaname what are you-" I was cut off by him kissing my lips.

(Hi dear readers! I'm really sorry for not updating in a long time😥.

Anyway....I hope you enjoy this chapter, especially this twist😏...

There will be more twists and turns to come as the story slowly progresses.
Bye everyone!😄)