Chapter 42: Hio..

(Hi everyone! I'm deeply sorry for not updating this book in months now 🙏🏻. I hope you enjoy this chapter and tell me in the comments section below in what you thought of the chapter.

Before I leave you alone to read the chapter, I published a new book called Scars. It's a Bungo Stray Dogs fan-fiction. Please check it out and tell me what thought of the first chapter. Let me know if I should carry on updating it or not. Bye dear readers. Until next time 😊)

~Previous Chapter~

*Mitsuki's Point Of View*

'Its like the forest is alive.....' I bite my bottom lip softly while picking up my pace.

The faint sun-rays fall as a blanket of white, upon the greenery on the leaves and grass. The scent from the greenery, mixed with the dampness and decay, danced through the air and tickled my nostrils. The forest leaves lie papery and delicate, eagerly absorbing in the energy the trees crave. The air had that gentle heat but was soon replaced with rough cold breeze, not that I'm complaining about the weather change....

*Second Person's Point Of View*

A pair of pale, blue/purple orbs watched the Huntress' every movement she took. A deep smirk welcomed the viewers pale features, making them look alluring yet at the same time dangerous.

"Well well, if it isn't my beautiful white orchid...." a soft chuckle came out their mouth while their orbs brightened with twisted emotions.

'...I finally found you....my white orchid.....'

~Back To The Chapter~

*Second Person's Point Of View*

A slim female figure stayed crouched down, using the tree she hid behind for support. Her long white/silver hair trailed down her back like a waterfall. Her pale flawless skin made her hair stand out. Her deep pale pink orbs examined the Huntress, under long black lashes. A wide smirk appeared, making the female look more of a obsessive type.

'I'll let my white orchid wonder a bit.....' Her pink orbs flashed blood red for a split second, before they turned back to their normal colour.

Smell had taken over as the female vampire's main source. She didn't take much interest in what people looked like, it was their scent that counted.

'On second thought....I think I'll go down where my white orchid is...' her pale cherry blossom orbs twinkled with mischief and something more deep.

*Mitsuki's Point Of View*

I came to a sudden stop, when I felt a sudden presence flare up with power. I slowly moved my hand to my katana and kept my hand tightly around the handle, staying alert and waiting for the attack to come.

'The presence is really familiar....' I thought to myself while narrowing my eyes.

"Oi! You better come out of hiding before I drag you out myself. I'm not in a good mood right now to play around" I snapped irritably while drawing my silver brows downwards.

A smooth feminine chuckle welcomed the atmosphere while I kept shifting my gaze from left to right.

"You amuse me my beautiful intoxicating white orchid" the soft voice said, making me go stiff and rigid.

*Second Person's Point Of View*

"What's wrong my orchid? Cat caught your tongue?" A flash of white appeared a few feet away from the Huntress.

The female got up from her crouched position and stood up to her full height. She was a tall woman, with long, silver-white hair and eyes that were an unusual shade of pink, similar to the color of cherry blossoms. She wore a pale, white-colored kimono. She also wore a thin ribbon around her waist with a bell attached to it. Wearing nothing to protect her feet.

The silver haired adolescent was left rooted to the ground while looking blankly at the silver-white haired vampire. Her pale hand still wrapped around the handle of her katana, her arm muscles slightly tensed.

"I take it a cat has caught your tongue my white orchid" the female vampire chuckled softly while shifting her cherry blossom orbs to the adolescent's deep purple orbs.

All the vampire was left with was silence from the adolescent.

"What's wrong my love? Are you that happy to see me?" the female vampire asked the Huntress, mocking her while growing slightly irritated with her silence.

*Mitsuki's Point Of View* 

Hatred is all that is left, coursing through my veins. I watched them being buried with my own eyes, their bodies into the soil, eyes closed. I looked down at their covered bodies with soil blankly. I couldn't even shed a tear for them then and there....I had no tears to spill anymore...

I want her dead. All of her kind, every last one. I want to slit her throat like she did to my parents.

That was the limit of my constant silence. At that moment, I was blinded by my rage that tasted bitter, yet surprisingly refreshing.

I let go of my katana and used my speed to sprint to her. I reached out. I lashed to punch her on the stomach. When my fist came in contact with her stomach, she flew backwards, straight to a big oak tree from the amount of force I channelled in my fist, metres away from her. She gasped while hissing loudly when her back slammed forcefully against the tree, she fell to the ground groaning in pain, looking as if she was about to loose her consciousness. I brought my fist back to my side while watching her silently, her breathing coming out irregular.

"Did you really think I wouldn't launch an attack on you?" I chuckled dryly while smirking. "You should never let your guard down...I mean your opponent will take advantage of your vulnerability....like I did...Hio.." I said softly while looking bored.