Chapter 40: I Want To Love You

*one week later*

*Becky's POV*

I'm finally allowed home! After a week of boring white walls, I'm finally able to leave!

I tell you what, it's no fun being cooped up in the same room 24 hours a day. I'm surprised that I was allowed home so soon though, having been shot.

I get a couple weeks off school, then I finally get to put my life back on track.

I found out Emma was released from hospital about four days before me. She's completely fine now. No thanks to Rachel. I'll never forgive her for anything. She was meant to be my friend, and that was a lie.

Anyway, let's concentrate on the positives. I'm home!

I'm sitting on the sofa at Michael's house, I don't wanna go to my home.

Michael comes into the room carrying a tray.

"Sweetie, I brought you hot chocolate," he says.

I smile weakly. I don't feel weak, I guess I'm just in a weird mood.

"Thanks Michael," I say.

He places the tray on the little table that's by the sofa. I take a look at the hot chocolate. It has cream and marshmallows on top. My favourite.

There's two mugs. One for me, one for Michael. I can tell which one's mine and which one's Michael's. Mine is a mug with little blue butterflies, his has a red background with black racing stripes on.

I take my mug and look at the marshmallows that are falling deeper into the mountain of cream. I bring the cup closer to my face, to take in the warmth it's giving off. It feels nice.

I bring the rim of the mug to my mouth and take a sip. Michael makes the best hot chocolate in the world.

"This is great," I say quietly.

Michael takes his mug from the tray and takes a sip.

"Thanks. Not too hot I hope?" he asks. I shake my head.

"No, of course not. So.. How does it feel having me out of hospital?" I ask, my voice quiet and croaky.

"It's the best feeling in the world, knowing you're ok. You don't know how awful it was, me sitting there, that waiting game I played hoping you'd wake up. I'm so glad you're alright," Michael says, placing his mug back on the tray.

I dip my finger in the cream and suck my finger to rid the cream. I dip my finger in the cream again, and put my finger to my face.

Michael takes my hand, and the coldness makes me jump. My finger touches my nose..

Giving me a cream nose.

Michael giggles.

"Oh, you find that funny do you?" I ask, trying to sound unamused.

He tries to stifle his giggle.

"No, not at all," he says.

I try to keep my fake anger going, but he pulls a face and makes me laugh.

"And by the way, you look cute with a cream nose," he chuckles, tapping my nose with his finger.

He gets a little cream on his finger and licks it off.

"Thanks.. Uh, ok.." I mutter, finding what he just did a little amusing.

He brings his face closer to me.

"Yeah, it is ok, isn't it?" he asks, placing the tip of his tongue on my nose.

"You just gonna lick my nose now.." I state the obvious, watching him gradually move away from me again.

He looks into my eyes.

"Yeah, sorry. I just can't help it. You got a cute nose," he replies.

"Uh.. Thanks?" I say, feeling a little awkward, but more amused.

He takes my hand again, and laces our fingers together.

"Everything about you is adorable. I guess that's why I love you," he says, before placing the tip of his tongue on my cream nose again. I chuckle.

"Are you enjoying yourself?" I ask.

He then full-blown licks my nose, removing all the cream.

"Yes, I am enjoying myself," he says, before taking the squirty cream can and shaking it a little.

He squirts some cream on my nose again.

"Is this a new habit you've found, huh?" I ask.

He nods before licking my nose again.

"New habit.. let me think.. maybe," he says, squirting the cream on my neck.

Getting personal now.

As he licks my neck, I giggle from the tickling feeling.

"Michael, stop!" I cry, trying to control my laughter.

He stops licking and starts to kiss my neck. That's better.

"Oh, well don't stop that.." I have a change of heart.

Michael kisses my neck, then gradually kisses upwards towards my chin, then up to my cheek, peppering each inch of it with kisses.

He moves to the side and kisses just below my ear, then bites my earlobe a little. He then places his lips over my ear, and begins to hum a soft tune. It's a nameless tune, but it's so gentle. He has a wonderful voice. I never knew that.

"I love your voice," I say gently.

I hear Michael giggle into my ear.

"I love your everything," he replies.

I blush a little. He pulls away from my ear and kisses my lips softly. He pulls away and looks deep into my eyes.

"I want to love you," he says, his voice husky.

"You already do, I hope," I say.

Michael takes a hold of my neck gently and kisses my lips once.

"No, I mean, I want to show you I love you more," he says.

I know what he means now.

"Oh, well, I want to, as well," I whisper.

He stands up, and lifts me into his arms. He carries me bridle style up the stairs and opens the bedroom door with his free hand. He carries me into the room, and drops me onto the bed.

Yes, I'm waiting to be loved.

(Author's note: NO detail will be added to the next chapter, like always😄sorry, but I'm quite awkward with scenes like that. I hope you understand! Thank you😌)