Chapter 90: Hangover

Well, 90 chapters of this book already! I only started this book less than 4 months ago, but it feels like forever. Before this chapter, I wanna thank all my readers, old and new, for supporting me and giving me such a large amount of L.O.V.E. Yes, this book isn't extremely popular, but I love my little You Ain't Bad family! :D

However.. I doubt I'll be updating any stories tomorrow, because tomorrow is the second anniversary of my dad's death. Please understand

PS. I'm not sure if the writing in this chapter is larger than normal, my laptop is seriously trippin'! :/ I'll proof read it later, after I've posted. If I keep the draft much longer, my laptop will probably delete it for the FOURTH time, and I don't want that :p

*the next day*

I slept on the sofa last night, so Michael could have some sleep without me being there to distract him. Bless him, he was sick twice after the party. It's obviously because he has never had so much to drink, and his body probably wasn't used to it. And the party.. that ended at 1:00 this morning! I've never stayed awake for a party so long in my life.

"Michael?" I call lowly, entering the bedroom to see him still asleep. I sigh, seeing his chest rise and fall with every breath he takes. He still looks sick, he'll probably have a hangover today. God, I wonder how he'll cope with that.

I walk over to him and shake his body gently, making him stir. He opens his eyes slowly and looks up at me.

"Morning Michael," I whisper, stroking his shoulder.

"How--how long have you been awake?" Michael asks, sitting up a little. "And I missed you here last night."

"I slept downstairs so you could have some rest, sweetheart. Do you remember being sick.. three times last night?"

"Uh.. yeah. I do. Ugh, my head is dying!" he groans, clutching his head and leaning back onto the pillows.

"I'll get you some paracetamol," I tell him. He nods and smiles faintly.

"Thank you baby."

I begin to walk out the room, when I hear Ryder shout.

"Mum! Muuum!"

"Yes, hold on, I'm coming!" I shout loudly back, making Michael wince.

"Headache," he reminds me weakly.

"Sorry. See you in a few," I leave the room and go to Ryder, who looks worse than Michael, if that's even possible.

"Ryder, what's up with you?" I ask.

"Great party last night, mum," he starts. "But I think I may have had too much to drink."

"Your father did that, too. You don't look so good, maybe you should go to bed for a while."

"Yeah, I think I will. Thanks for the party, mum.." he mutters, before walking slowly to his room.

Ugh, both my oldest boys got drunk last night. I check the time; 9:37am.

I head downstairs and see Electra.. with Kyle.

"Morning, mum," Electra greets me. I look at Kyle.

"Hey sweetheart," I say cautiously. "What's Kyle doing here so early?"

"Oh, he just came around to say hi," Electra explains. "He's only been here a few minutes."

"Right, ok. Ryder and your dad are sick, so don't make too much noise today, alright?" I ask politely.

"Sure, mum. What's wrong with dad, though?"

"He just had a little too much to drink, that's all. He'll be fine before we know it."