Jealousy • Rafe

OMG THANK YOU FOR 100K I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!! 🤍

Prompt: "You're mine to own, understand?" - Rafe

Y/n's P.O.V

I was seated on my boyfriend's lap as a new song to play.

You could smell the sweat and alcohol mix together from all the teens dancing drunkenly. I scanned the room to see everyone having fun.

I frowned, turning to my Rafe who was just chatting with his friends.

I was bored. I wanted to dance and have fun but Rafe didn't want to. 'I'm going to go get a drink" I told him, planting a soft kiss on his cheek.

He nodded as I got off his lap and walked to a stand where John B and JJ were serving drinks.

"Hey y/n! Refill?" The brown hair boy asked with a smile. Yea sure I was a kook but it didn't hurt to be friends with the pogues. "Yes please" I said, returning the smile as I handed him my cup.

He filled it to the brim before passing it back.

"Having fun?" he asked me. "Not really" I said with a groan as I turned back to my boyfriend who was still chatting with his friends.

"I'm not surprised. Rafe basically has you tied down to him." JJ said, taking a sip of his own drink.

"Not true." I scoffed.

Both boys laughed obviously noting my lie. "I just want to dance but he doesn't want to." I added looking into the crowd of dancing teens.

"I really don't see what's stopping you." JJ said as he grabbed my hand and pulled me into the group.

He started to dance which made me giggle. I finally gave in letting my hips move to the music.

Don't get me wrong.

JJ and I were just friends and we weren't dancing as if we were something more.

We were just two friends having fun, something I've been wanting to do since I got here.

It felt like five minutes but we were dancing for around an hour. I felt my hand being tugged and I got pulled away from JJ and the party in general.

"What the hell?" I said as I pulled my arms off.

And that's when I turned to face an angry Rafe. I gulped. I swear I saw steam coming out of his ears. Not going to lie it was kind of hot.

"What do you think you're doing?" and just like that I was annoyed again.

"I was trying to have fun" I replied, adding emphasis on the word "fun". "With him!" he said, raising his voice, referring to JJ.

"JJ? He is just a friend, Rafe." I told the boy crossing my arms.

"Friend my ass, why were you dancing with him?!?" he said loudly. "Cause you didn't want to!" I told him matching his voice.

He sighed realizing I had a point.

"I know, I'm sorry but" he huffed before finishing. "You are mine to own, understand?" he said, clearing his throat.

I could hear the demanding tone in his voice.

"Y-yes" I said, stuttering. He smirked. "Good" he replied softly as he wrapped his strong arms around my waist pulling me in.

I smiled looking up into the boy's eyes.

As much as I loved how hot he looked when he was jealous, I definitely had a soft spot for the loving and caring boy who was hidden beneath it all.

He leaned in softly pressing his lips to mine.

It was like his mood changed in a matter of seconds. "Ready to go?" he asked as he swayed us side to side.

"Yes" I whispered as he intertwined his hands with mine and guided me to the car.

I love you guys so much, I'm going to cry. I can't believe we hit 100k. I hope you enjoyed this chapter as much as I enjoyed writing it. Love you guys! Like always leave a comment and vote!🤍