Sit Still, Look Pretty • JJ (2)

959 word count
(I'll tell you where to play the song)

Y/n's P.O.V

It was midsummers and I had just gotten my hair and makeup done. Usually I wouldn't be as excited but I wanted to see JJ. They put a head band on my head that had sunflowers and they curled my hair down.

"Go change sweetie" My mom says handing me the dress. I change and get into the car with my family as we drive to the ceremony.

We had to wait in line since they said they were gonna introduce us. I was right in line after Sarah's family.

"Next up we have the y/l/n family"  We started to walk in and I could feel everyone's eyes on me. I smiled as I continued to walk in.

"Go off and find your friends" My mom said when we finished. I nodded and searched the crowd for JJ.

I saw his friends and I decided to go ask them about him.

"Hey I'm y/n sorry i-" "We know who you are" Kiara said. "Oh sorry I was just wondering where JJ was?" I ask. "He he took the fall for me and went to jail and we haven't seen him since" Pope said.

"He what?" I said. "We haven't seen him since" Kiara said with empathy. "Okay well thank you" I say before walking away.

What had JJ gotten into. I turn and see a waiter dancing with Sarah. I looked closer and it was JJ.

"JJ" I ask. "Y/n" he said smiling. I run and hug him tightly. I pull away and I saw his face was messed up.

"What happened " I asked tracing my hand over his bruises lightly. "I'll tell you later I promise but right now I'm on a mission" He says. I giggle and nod. "Be safe" I tell him kissing his cheek. He blushed before nodding and walking away. "You look beautiful by the way" he said as he walked away. I smiled at his comment.

*play the song*

"What was that about?" I asked walking to Sarah. "They are on this treasure hunt thing" She said.

Sarah and I were pretty close so it wasn't unusual for us to be talking. Soon we heard yells and we looked to see what it was.

"Let me just walk out by myself" I heard JJ say as a guard was pulling him. I saw him downing a few drinks which made me laugh.

"Let's leave it to the men and woman in uniform" he cheered. He looked at me and smiled. "Rose! You look like lady liberty" he said making me and Sarah cover our mouths.

"Let go of him" I heard Kiara yell from next to us.
Now or never come on y/n. "You can't just boot him!" I yelled. My parents came and told me to stop, trying to grab me. "I invited him here!" I yelled. "Y/n stop!" My dad said grabbing me.

"No let go of me, Im tired of being your perfect daughter" I yelled. Everyone's eyes were now on me. "I'm not perfect mom and I'll never be" I tell her.

JJ then pushes the guard. "Hey mandatory power hour at Rixon's! Kie? Pope you aswell." He says before looking at me.

JJ and John B salute eachother. "Mission accomplished sir" he says. "Come on babe you coming?" He yells looking at me.

"Y/n don't you dare" my mom says trying to hold me back. "I'm sorry" I say before running to JJ.

He had his arms wide open and I ran into him as he spinned me around and we laughed. We all sat at a camp fire on the log. JJ put his arm around me trying to keep me warm.

"You aren't half bad y/n" John B says smiling at me. They told me about the plan and said I was welcome to join as long as I kept my mouth shut. Kiara wasn't really fond of the idea but she just shrugged it off.

JJ stood up and went to hug John B. "I'm so proud of you right now" JJ tells him.

"Thank you. That's really sweet of you" John B says as I laugh. "Sarah Cameron's coming tonight" John B says.

"Hold on" Kie says. "Why Sarah?" Kiara says. "This is gonna be good" JJ says sitting back next to me. I grab his hand and intertwine our fingers making him smile.

I kinda blocked out the conversations until I heard.
"Wait so we have to bring another Kook into this" Kiara says glaring at me. I put my hands up in defense and stand up. "Hey if you guys don't want me here I don't have to be" I say looking down.

"I want you here" JJ says. "Yeah and after all that you deserve to be here" John B said nodding towards me. "Sorry I didn't mean it like that" Kiara said apologizing. "It's okay" I muttered before walking into JJ's arms. "Why Sarah? I don't have a problem with Y/n but Sarah" She said continuing their argument.

"So I think i'm gonna do this one by myself" John B said as we sat in the van. I sat in between JJ's legs leaning my head against his chest.

He looked down at me playing with my hair. We blocked out their conversation again. He leaned down and whispered in my ear, "So are we dating or?" I looked at him and smiled. "I would love to be your girlfriend JJ" I tell him kissing his cheek.

He leaned down and kissed my lips passionately. "We are still in the car guys" Pope said laughing. "Sorry" I said pulling away giggling.

Hope you guys enjoyed this little imagine about the show! Vote and comment it mean a bunch! Love you 💕