Tattoos • Rafe

724 word count

Y/n's P.O.V

"Come on babe" I said excitedly. "No y/n i'm
not getting a tattoo with you" he said seriously. My mood changed in a matter of seconds as I rolled my eyes.

(Topper and Sarah broke up already)

I walked over to Topper and sat on the arm of the chair next to him. "Would you get a tattoo with me Top?" I said giving him puppy dog eyes.

"Aw who could say no to that face" he said pinching my cheeks as I giggled like a baby. "So will you?" I asked excitedly. "Sure" he said shrugging. "No" Rafe said quickly.

"Why?" I asked smirking toward him. "Fine i'll get one with you" he said running a hand through his hair. "You don't have to...Topper can-" "I'll do a small one" he said pointing at his rib cage.

"We can get trio tattoos" I said jumping up and down. Topper laughed at my gesture while Rafe rolled his eyes.

I grabbed my phone and layed down next to Rafe on his bed as my head sat on his chest. I scrolled through pinterest for what felt like forever trying to find cute designs.

 I scrolled through pinterest for what felt like forever trying to find cute designs

"Who wants what?" I asked showing them the picture. "I call the lightbulb, I'm definitely the smartest" Topper said. "I'll get the crown, self explanatory" I said smiling. "I'll get the lightning, since i'm just the coolest" he said smirking.

"Where should we get them?" I ask. "Here" Topper said pointing at the far left of his rib cage. I nodded agreeing and basically dragged the boys out of his house.

"Hello!" I said smiling as I walked up to the register.

"Hi! What can we do for you" A woman in her late 40s asked. "We were wondering if we could get some tattoos" I said motioning between all of us.

"ID?" she asked and we all pulled them out showing it to her. "Great! Just sign these papers and go to room 4" she said pointing at the door that has a white number four on it.

We filled the papers and dropped them at the front desk before heading to the room.

"You okay?" Topper asked as my feet repeatedly bounced up and down on the floor. "Yeah just nervous" I said giving him a weak smile.

"I'll hold you hand don't worry" Rafe joked. "Thanks babe" I said slightly laughing.

"Hello" A man said walking in. "Hi" I said smiling. "Who wants to go first?" he asked getting everything ready.

Rafe raised his hand and sat on the chair. I showed him my phone as he lifted up Rafe's shirt. It wasn't long before he was done. Rafe didn't even flinch.

Topper went next and was the same as Rafe. They made me a little at ease since Rafe has the worst pain tolerance.

"Y/n you're up" Topper said moving from the chair. I took a deep breath and sat in the chair. I lifted up my shirt and closed my eyes.

I felt a hand go up and slowly grab mine. I opened my eyes to see Rafe standing next to me.

It didn't hurt as bad as I thought it would. Once we were done we walked out. I had the biggest grin on my face the entire time.

"Happy now?" Rafe asked as he swung his arm around me. "Extremely" I said kissing his cheek. "I think I deserve more than that" he said pouting.

"Don't get your hopes up Cameron" I replied hugging his waist.

"What's next we all get nose piercings" Topper said jokingly. "Yes!" I yelled excitedly as the boys groaned.

This was a short but cute one! Hope you guys enjoyed:) muah bye xoxo🤍