First Kiss • Kiara

785 word count

Y/n's P.O.V

"What if he is like low key a jerk?" I ask rolling my eyes. "Y/n you've been single for way to long you should be thanking us" Pope said laughing.

"Not my fault really" I said scoffing. Technically he was right. I haven't even had my first kiss yet. The group decided to set me up on a blind date with this guy that I didn't even know existed.

"Come on y/n what's the worst that can happen?" John B asks as he takes the spot on the couch next to me.

"Okay fine...but if he kills me because he is psycho it's on you guys" I said pointing at the group. "You'll be fine, you can come to mine and I'll help you get ready" She suggests.

"Thanks Kie" I said giving her a weak smile.

Soon we bid our farewells to the group and I followed Kiara out. We arrived at her house and I changed and got ready for the date I didn't even know I had til a few hours ago.

"What are you so worried about anyways" Kiara said as she sat on her bed.

"I haven't had my first kiss yet" I blurted out quickly regretting it. What if she made fun of me?

She giggled. "Y/n that isn't something to be worried about" She tells me. "What if he kisses me at the end and i'm bad at it" I said putting my face in my hands.

"Here try me" she said facing me. "What?" I asked as I gave her a confused look. "Kiss me" she said like it was the obvious.

"Come on y/n. We are bestfriends. What bestfriends don't kiss eachother?" she says. "Alright" I said turning to look at her.

She put her hand on my cheek softly and I swear I felt sparks sting my face where her hand lingered. She started leaning in and so did I.

It felt like ages but her lips finally crashed into mine. I melted into her touch. Although as quickly as it started it had ended.

I felt myself mentally whine at the lost of touch. This was weird. I have liked boys my whole life. Kiara couldn't change that. Could she?

"You're not even bad" She said breaking off the tension. "Thanks" I said laughing. "Now hurry your date is in a few minutes don't want to be late" she said slightly pushing me out the door. I grabbed my bike and hopped on.

I headed to the diner I was gonna meet this guy. "Hey" I felt a tap on my shoulder and I turned around to be met with a boy with dark brown hair and beautiful green eyes. "I'm Grant" he said flashing me a wide smile as he held out his hand.

"I'm Y/n, did JJ?" I asked just to make sure I wasn't meeting a stranger. "Yes" he replied chuckling as I shook his hand.

He led me to a table and he started to tell me about himself. I tried to listen I really did but my mind kept going back to Kiara and our kiss.

"Look I'm really sorry I gotta go" I said telling him as I rushed to Kiara's house. Her car wasn't there so I assumed she went back to John B's and started my ride over there.

Once I got there I threw my bike and ran to the house.

I opened the door quickly as I raced inside. "Y/n?" Kiara said making the whole group turn to look at me.  "Y/n what happened?!?" John B started loudly. "Grant said you ditched him what was that a-" JJ started but I cut him off.

I turned to Kie. "Can I talk to you?" I said quickly as I grabbed her arm and took her outside.

"Y/n what was-" Kiara started but I quickly cut her off my placing my lips on hers. It took awhile but she slowly started to kiss back.

I ran my hand through her hair as she wrapped both her arms around my neck.

I pulled away smiling and she looked into my eyes. "I was waiting for when you were going to do that" She said brushing the hair out of my face.

"So that's why she ditched Grant" I heard JJ whisper from behind a tree as John B hit his head. We turned laughing at the sight of them trying to hide.

"Ow that hurt John B" he said loudly.

Short one! I just came up with the idea and decided to write it. Hope you enjoyed! Love you! Plz vote and comment🤍