Truth or Dare • Kiara

1195 word count

Y/n's P.O.V

We all sat on the dock staring at the stars. "Let's do something i'm boreddd" JJ whined. "I agree" Pope says. "Fine let's play truth or dare" John B said smirking. "Im down" I say giggling. We all move until we are sitting in a circle.

"Okay JJ first..." "Truth or dare?" Pope asks him. "Dare i'm a dangerous" he says pointing finger guns at us.  "I dare you to kiss John B" Pope says as we all start laughing.

"Come here lover boy" John B says making a pucker face.  I giggle laughing at their antics. JJ made a face that looked like he was about to throw up which just made us laugh even louder.

They quickly kiss and once they do JJ quickly goes to the edge of the dock and dips his face into the water cleaning it. "Y'all are so dumb" Kie says laughing. "That was hot" I say nudging Kie. She smiles at me.

"John B truth or dare?" Kie says. "After all that i'm picking truth" he replies. "Is it true that you had a crush on one of the girls before" JJ says. He nods. "Which one?" Pope asks. "That was not the question sir" he says making us laugh.

"Y/n is pretty hot" Kie says staring at me. "I know" I say flipping my hair. "Kiara truth or dare?" John B asks her. "Dare" she says winking at me. "I dare you to tell us who you like?" he says. I looked around and saw hope in all the boys eyes.

Kiara was gorgeous like drop dead gorgeous. It's no wonder that all the boys where excited to see if she liked one of them. It kinda bummed me out. I always had a small tiny crush on her nothing major and no one knew.

I always found myself wondering what we could have done or what we could have been.

She took a deep breath and looked around. "Y/n" she says quietly. I take a sharp turn and looked at her. I choke on my own saliva.

"wait what" John B says confused. "It's 2020 John B, girls can like girls, and I just happen to like Y/n" she says smiling at me. I return and give her a small smile. "I know I know I'm just surprised" JB says chuckling.

"Y/n truth or dare" Kie asks me trying to change that subject. "Dare" I smile. "Kiss me" she whispers. "what?" I say as I gulped. "I said kiss me" she says a bit louder this time.

The boys eyes widen. Let's see them try to keep it in their pants after this. "i- okay" I say. We both lean in and our lips touch. I slowly close my eyes. Her lips move in sync with mine. She tangles her hands in my hair as I wrap my hands around her neck.

We both pull away at the same time smiling. "Damn that was hot" we turn and hear JJ say. "wait so let me get this straight both of you are" Pope says. "Bisexual" we say at the same time. "Woah so does that mean maybe we could" JJ says."Get your head out of the gutter JJ" I say winking at him.

I could see his cheeks blush at my action. We continue to talk and play a few different games. While we were talking Kie sneaks her hand on top of mine. I give her a quick smile as I interlock our fingers.

It was a small gesture but it made my heart do a few backflips. The boys didn't seem to notice anyways.

Soon we all headed back inside. "I think we are gonna head home" Kie says pointing at us. "Alright keep it PG baby" JJ says looking at us. "Shut it" I say laughing.

"Wanna sleep over at mine" Kie says grabbing my hand as we started walking. "Yea sure" I say softly.

I grabbed my phone and texted my mom real quick to let her know. "Home sweet home" Kiara says as we walk up the steps to her room.

"My parents are out of town for a few days so.." I nod and try to hide a smile.

We get to her room and she locks the door. I sit on her bed waiting for her to come.

"So should we discuss what happened back there?" She says referring to our kiss. "Oh yeah definitely" I say shyly. "I like you Y/n like a lot and it's okay if you don't like me back but i-" she starts rambling.

I shut her up by kissing her and I pull away. "I like you a lot too Kie" I tell her and she blushes. She flops on the bed and pulls me towards her. I lay on her chest as she plays with my hair. She kisses my forehead and strokes my cheek.

I look up and her and she leans in to kiss me again. I smile as we both pull away and wrap my arms around her. "I like doing this" I whisper. "I like doing this too bub" .

We soon fall asleep in the position we were in.
I woke up to the light hitting me from her window. I yawn and I turn and i'm met with an empty bed. I rub my eyes and grab one of Kie's shirts and put it on before heading to the kitchen.

I soon see Kie making pancakes. She looks so cute when she is focused. I go behind her and wrap my arms around her. "Hey girlfriend" "Hi girlfriend" she says smiling. She finishes making the pancakes and flops a few on two plates and hands one to me. "Thanks" I say giving her a quick kiss on the cheek.

"Hey is that my shirt!" Kie says with a mouth full of pancakes. "Shhh no talking while eating" I say giggling. She smiles and shakes her head laughing.

We finished eating and washed our plates and headed out to meet the boys at John B's. We drove in Kie's car and parked outside. She put an arm around me as we walked inside.

"Our favorite girls are here" JJ says hugging both of us. "Please tell me there isn't a baby on the way at least not yet" JJ says shaking his head. "I don't think it works like that JJ" Pope says confused.

He quickly shrugs it off as Kie pulls me onto the pull out couch. She grabs my hand and starts playing with my rings.

"I can't believe we lost two of the hottest girls in the outerbanks" JJ says groaning. "To top it off they are dating eachotherrr" he says whining like a 5 year old.

"Maybe we can make an exception for you JJ" I say teasing him as Kie hits me. "Really?!?!" He says excitingly. "Nooooo" Kie says laughing.

Hope y'all liked this imagine! I wanted to do a variation and not do just guys you know lol. Well please comment and vote it means a lot. Love you muah bye xoxo