Suprise... • Topper

782 word count (short but cute)🤍

Y/n's P.O.V

"Tangled or Moana?" Topper asked holding up two movie discs. "Tangled obviously" I tell him scoffing. "Ah a woman of taste" he tells me as he puts the movie in and jumping in the spot next to me.

I cuddled up to him as he wrapped an arm around me pulling me closer to him. "Where are you parents?" I ask him curiously.

"They went to visit my family out of town they don't come back till next week" he tells me smirking. I hit his shoulder and receive an ow as I giggle at his response.

"You know for a kook, you're a softie" I tell him kissing his arm lightly. "For a pogue" he starts but I automatically glare at him causing him to stop talking immediately.

I laugh as I grab popcorn from the bowl that was in between his legs. "Don't you ever find it weird?" I ask him as I stare at the screen in front of me.

"Find what weird?" he asks confused looking at me. "You know like me and you dating" I tell him pointing my finger at both of us.

"Not really I mean all that matters is that I love you and you love me" he says kissing my forehead. "Softie" I whisper giggling.

"Whatever" he says shaking his head. I hum letting him know that I know that I was right.

We soon hear the door close loudly down stairs. "We're you expecting anyone?" I ask him. He shakes his head no before getting up. "Stay here don't move" he said kissing me lightly before going downstairs.

"Hey man" I hear Toppers friends yell. "Dammit" I say letting out a breath of relief that it wasn't some robber or etc.

I stayed in between his covers, watching the movie as I continued to grab handfuls of popcorn. I heard the door of his bedroom open and I turn to see his friends walk in as Topper tries to stop them.

"What wrong dude...Woah!" Rafe says as he sees me on Topper's bed. "Topper did you know there's a pogue on your bed" Kelce says following his gaze.

"Yes I know" he says shoving them. "She's my girlfriend assholes" he says walking towards me. I smiled lightly glad that he wasn't embarrassed of me.

"Suprise" I whisper looking at them. They chuckle at my response before looking back to Topper. "Can you guys leave" Topper says rolling his eyes.

"I don't know about you but I love tangled" Rafe said moving to the spot next to me. "Yeah no" Topper said sitting in between us as I just laughed.

"Man has taste" I tell him referring to the movie comment. "pass the popcorn sweetheart" Rafe says as I pass him the bowl. "Don't call her that" Topper tells him slightly growling.

"Relax man" Rafe says as he eats the popcorn.

By the end of the movie the boys were in tears when Flynn was about to die. I giggled at them. I guess all kooks are softies.

"Well this was fun" Topper says as he pushes the boys out. "Bye bestfriend" Rafe says fist bumping me as I just laugh. "Bye boys" I tell them as they both exit the house.

Topper came back to his room. "Finally" he said hugging me. I play with his hair a bit before telling him, "Your friends aren't so bad".

"You're mine" he whispers looking up at me. "Forever and always" I tell him kissing him.

"Better go close that door" I tell him. "Yes ma'am" he said getting up quickly and closing the door as I giggle.

Short but cute! Hope you guys enjoyed I can't believe we got up to 3k reads that's insane! Love you all please comment and vote it means a lot!🤍🤍🤍