15 (End)

Warning: Character death, mention of death and hospitals.

A/N: Hi it is Leela I am sure you all hate me right now but........ I will {(Gabby)YES SHE SAID WILL, FOLKS. DON'T GO BOMBING US IN THE COMMENTS YET BECUASE THERE WILL BE AN EPILOUGE. EVEN THOUGH LEELA IS EVIL AND IS GOING TO FORCE YOU TO WAIT FOR IT LOL} make up for it. Also, I will be making an epilogue for this. Me and Gabby love you all and we are so thankful for you all and we hope that you continue to support us with our other stories! Bye, bye, loves and enjoy!

.

.

.

   You slowly opened your eyes, but closed them immediately when you were met with a blinding light. "Miss Y/N?" At the sound of someone calling your name, you attempted to open them again and this time you were successful as the light was gone. The sound of beeping soon filled your ears and you then realized that you weren't at the Kingdom--but a hospital. "How are you feeling, Miss Y/N?" You turned to the voice and saw that a nurse was talking to you.

   You became panicked when the events that happened before you passed out came flooding through your brain. The beeping sound became more frequent and the nurse started to notice your distress. "Okay, Miss Y/N, what's wrong?" she asked, concerned. 

   "W-Where are they?!" The nurse seemed to be confused for a second before realization flashed on her face, and then sympathy.

   "This will be hard to hear, but the person that brought you here did sadly pass away. Her name was F/N. And she did bring seven other men with her. They are in another room and are in a coma--and have been for several months now. Just like you." You were confused. F/N brought you back? But why? And why did she pass away? However, the biggest question on your mind was how the hell were your boys still alive? You watched someone stab them in the neck--how would they survive that?

   At the news, you tried to get out of the bed to find them, but the nurse held you down. "Ma'am, you aren't physically ready to be doing any activities, even walking, so please stay here." You tried to fight her off but in the end you were too weak, so you gave up and laid there with tears rolling down your face. F/N was dead, and on top of that, your boys weren't actually dead, even when you thought they were. This was all too much for you.

.

.

   You had to stay in your hospital room for another week before they would allow you to go anywhere, so as soon as you got the chance, you went to go find your soulmates. The lady at the front wouldn't give you any information since they were the biggest boy group in the world, but it seemed like you found them on your own, and when you did, you wish you would have stayed in your room.

   You would never in a million years call them anything but beautiful, but as they laid in their hospital beds with all signs of life drained out of them, you felt like you were looking at completely different people. They didn't look like your soulmates at all and that scared you. What if they didn't make it? You don't even know how they made it the first time! You were sure that they were dead--in fact, you felt like your soul had been ripped out of your body when you saw them laying there. And it didn't feel any different now that you saw them right in front of you. But they felt so far away.

   The feeling of someone behind you made you turn around and you were met with a doctor standing there and looking at you. "Are you related to the patients in anyway?" You quickly nodded your head. 

   "I am their sou--girlfriend. I am their girlfriend." The doctor looked confused for a second, but still let you into their room. You hesitantly walked over to Yoongi since he was the closest. When you grabbed his hand, you immediately dropped it.