14

Warning: Major character death, Minor character death, language

A/N: Leela is sorry! 

{YES, LEELA IS SORRY. I, GABBY, HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH THE EVENTS FOLLOWING THIS CHAPTER. I'M JUST THE EDITOR! BUT THERE WILL BE ANOTHER CHAPTER LATER TONIGHT SO DON'T SNIPE US IN THE COMMENTS JUST YET!!!}

.

.

.

   How is it possible that your life led you to this moment? When you were younger, the most dangerous thing that you wanted to do was help your mom cook brownies. How is it that now you had a sword hanging over your head that at any moment could drop? But if you had the choice, would you go back?

   If you had a choice, would you have left them and never let them into your home? If you had done that instead, would your life be different? Would you still be in a dark hole of sadness waiting for someone to save you? Maybe if you knew the outcome of letting them into your home that day, you would have chosen differently.

   But with how far you have all come as a couple in this messed up relationship, you don't think that you would have chosen differently. They had shown you more love than you could ever ask for, they had answers to your many questions, and when you needed them the most, they were there for you. They would always be there for you, even now as you sat in the corner of a dark cell, wondering why someone would be so cruel to show you that your soulmates were going to die--and there was nothing that you could do about it.

   "Baby, it's okay," Hoseok said as he held you in his arms, trying his hardest to comfort you. But you could see through him-- you knew that he was just as scared as you. But there was no way that you could comfort him and you hated yourself for that. 

   "I-I-I am such a terrible person! If I hadn't been so upset with Y/N, then we wouldn't be in this situation right now. I'm so, so sorry." You looked over at F/N and slowly got out of Hobi's arms. 

   "Save your fucking sorry and don't try and make this situation all about you, because it isn't. All of our lives, it has had to be you in the spotlight. When I felt like crap, you forced me to go to a freaking concert. You barely even came over, and you know what? I am so fucking done with you and your bullshit. I honestly hope you rot in hell."

   She looked at you confusedly, but it was soon replaced with hurt. You just couldn't find it in yourself to care. She has hurt you in more ways than one, just because she was pissed at you for not living up to her expectations. Jimin looked at you with sympathy as he pulled you closer. "I know it's hard, Y/N, but just think; we will always belong to each other, even in death." You didn't know why that comforted you, but it did. It was probably because Jimin wasn't as nervous as Hobi, so your emotions weren't on edge as he held you.

   "Let's get some rest; we have a long day ahead of us."

.

.

   "Psst!" You slowly opened your eyes and were met with Taehyung's dark brown ones staring right at you "Psst!" you heard again, but a bit louder this time. When you sat up, you saw someone standing at the gate with an oil lamp. 

   "Mom?" you heard Taehyung ask as he slowly stood up. 

   "Yes, baby. I can't just let them kill you. We have to leave now." Taehyung nodded his head and turned around to everyone who was now awake. He didn't have to say anything; you all knew what you needed to do.

   The forest was so dark, and on top of that, fear was coursing through your veins. If you got caught, you knew it wasn't going to be good, so you tried your hardest to push your emotions to the side and be there for your soulmates. "Taehyung, I am so sorry for not doing anything the first time. Letting you go was the hardest thing I could have ever done as a parent. If you were to die, I would never forgive myself." You watched as Taehyung hugged his mom before letting her go.